Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: New Age Endeavours

@tonys 

This is a new thread for everyone, I just created it an hour or so ago.

Love that you guys are all here!

@SmilingGecko @tonys @Glisten 

Meggle

Good on you @Oaktree .  So,   You Tubed  Chill radio,  and seems like it comes through there but my NBN

signal keeps dumping me.

Anyway.   At night,  if you love water falls,  Waves,   forest sounds,  crystal chimes n all things peaceful flowing through the house,

well lets just say I'm glad I have a tv signal.   

You must be on a bundle of threads.  I only can go to a thread if someone tags me there,  so thankyou

for including me  Meggle.          tns..

@SmilingGecko 

@tonys 

I actually wanted to discuss my new cards with @SmilingGecko because I knew she was into that kind of thing. However there didn’t seem a right place to do it. So I started a thread where we could chat about it freely. I saw your post about Peace on the words for 2024 thread and thought of you for this music. I knew you were a music lover but didn’t think this kind of music belonged on everything music.

Glad that you felt included and I am glad that you appreciate the style of music I shared. I am a little bit of a hippie, a little bit spiritual, a little bit new age, a little bit country bumpkin and a lot down to Earth. 

Meggle

May the cards favour you  @Oaktree .   Goodnight mate.                          tonys.

Goodnight @tonys and thank you!

Meggle

@tonys @SmilingGecko @Glisten 

Don’t tell hubby but I ordered a basic set of Rider-Waite Tarot cards and a book that is specifically for Rider-Waite cards off Amazon this morning. The free book I got off Audible last night about Tarot recommended starting with that basic set of cards to start. The Angel cards I have at the moment are nice and positive but the pictures are hard to use right now. I will keep using them alongside the Rider-Waite set. Also don’t tell hubby this because he really won’t approve but I set up a new YouTube channel to explore my tarot journey on. I have put in the description that I just bought my first deck of cards and book. I invite people to come learn with me. I can’t start creating content until hubby goes back to work on the 8th because I don’t want him to know. I used to stream world of warcraft on twitch and I once had a radio program on blogtalkradio so he knows I have done this kind of thing in the past but it makes him nervous. I have previously had manic episodes around those times so hubby thinks it’s related. I am excited about this but I am not manic. In fact I have never been more stable in my life. Anyway…

Meggle

Manic . . .  Shmanic. .  So long as its a window to your happiness @Oaktree   Secret woman's business

these magic cards are. 

One day you'll turn a card and a genesis will beam brilliant shafts of light from your eyes.

Casting future visions on the belly of dark clouds for all to marvel at.

Stranger things have happened.                                                                       tonys   mb1    😌

Well,              back to physio..     

Enjoy your cards @Oaktree! You know when your going to go manic. I would have to catch myself in midstream often. Mania is hard to manage but if you can get a hold of it before it starts to escalate and not to overstimulate yourself then you are doing an amazing feat!

@Oaktree @SmilingGecko @tonys 

Love that you are trying different things.

I did a little New Age stuff 40-30 years ago.  Dont totally discount it. I feel I owe some of my survival to it as it gave me something else to manage all the extreme religion I had been brought up with, especially meditation.  

Did a bit of I ching and tarot. Mostly with that stuff, the real benefits come with your attitude and approach ... the depth and sincerity of the questioning etc.

Good Luck and Good night all

Apple

@SmilingGecko 

I have a question about charging crystals. I have a heart shaped piece of rose quartz that I am going to keep with my tarot cards. How do I charge it? I believe there is a full moon on January 25th. Is it a full moon I need or a new moon? Thanks for your help.

Meggle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance