Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Zoe7
Community Guide

Elsie and Cat's Travel Adventures

Elsie and Cat are travelling the world together. You can follow their adventures and see where they are in the world as they post updates here. Safe Travels Elsie and Cat Cat HappyCat Happy

39 REPLIES 39

Re: Elsie and Cat's Travel Adventures

I am glad they arrived safely, Elsie was saying she didn't sleep very well on the flight because some dogs were barking the whole time!

It looks like they found the cat cafe, but feeling very jetlagged Cat Tongue

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 9.54.56 AM.png

@Lunar Elsie and Cat have arrived in the UK - just woken up from the long flight and are breaking out of their travel box to begin their adventure...

Elsie and Cat have an exciting day planned today taking in the sights of London. They are going to jump on one of London's iconic red double decker buses and enjoy the sights while recovering from jetlag...

Hi @Zoe7@Lunar, I'm just leaving a little gidday post because I want to be notified of the new instalments here. Elsie and Cat's Big Adventure must be followed! Cat Very Happy

@Lunar @Mazarita @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope

Elsie and Cat have been exploring London today and they can CATegorically state that it has been a wonderful day of sightseeing. They passed many landmarks as they went including: 

Madam Tussauds, Oxford Street, Regent Street, Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square, Nelson’s Column and Trafalgar Square, Downing Street, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, London Eye, Covent Garden, Fleet Street, St Paul’s Cathedral, London Bridge, Tower Bridge, Tower of London, Tate Gallery, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, and Hyde Park 

Elsie and Cat have sent through some photos they have taken from their sightseeing tour in London...

London Bridge and the London Eye...

Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and Buckingham Palace...

Nelson's Column in Trafalgar Square...

St Paul's Cathedral and Westminster Abbey...

After a CATnap this afternoon they will head out for a pub meal and then to see some of the sights that light up London at night... Cat Happy

Ohhhhhh fantastic, I can't believe they got all of that done in the first day, they must be having a wonderful time, that makes me happy! I never knew that Cat could takes such quality photo's, what kind of camera is that @Zoe7?

I JUST got a message from Elsie on CatWhatsApp saying they literally just saw their friend Grumpy Cat today, can you believe it!!!

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 2.29.12 PM.png

Lol, loving it, @Zoe7@Lunar Cat Very Happy

OMG @Lunar Grumpy Cat has grown sooooo much ROFL Cat LOL

I am pleased to hear that Elsie and Cat caught up with their friend - how bizarre is that - on their first day and there is Grumpy Cat - they must be over the moon with excitement!!!

@Lunar They have gone old school with the camera - an old Canton SLR with interchangeable long range and wide angle lenses... picked it out of a camera CATalogue before they went and ordered it online (where else lol)... Smiley LOL

Hehe that is so cute, both Cat and Elsie 'hanging out'  🙂

I can't believe Cat's taste in old school camera's, what a coolCAT !

I hope they don't get up to too much trouble tonight out on the town, but also hope they take some good photo's for us, like this one they got when they had that big night in the Octagonal room last month Heart Heart

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 5.09.34 PM.png

P.s. I don't know who that guy is in the pciture but I think it was the singer of that punk band they had come and play, kids these days Smiley Frustrated

Oh dear @Lunar what are the kids these days thinking lol I remember that party well - the police were called but they were dealing with some cat burgulars in the area so couldn't come - it was a catastrophy! The party goers that arrived were like a herd of cattle - and they brought catnip!!! That really set the cat amongst the pigeons and the small party soon catapulted into a major event!

Elsie and Cat were catatonic by the end of the night and it took days to clean up the Octagonal Room. They did say that being able to express their emotions by dancing the night away was cathartic however. Smiley Happy Next time they are going to hire a catamaran and host a formal, catered dinner for just a few friends. The invitations will state that there is categorically to be NO extra guests invited and the dinner will be attended by only the most sophisticated Cats!

Let's hope this can be communicated effectively to all invitees, identification is sought on arrival and all catnip is confiscated before departure.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance