Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Everything EASTER

WHAT DOES EASTER MEAN TO YOU?

Is Easter just a couple of extra days off work? A HOLIDAY? Time to travel away to catch up with loved ones?

Is your Easter a time for deep SPIRITUAL REFLECTION? How? Do you pray, light a candle, help the needy, attend a CHURCH service?

Or do you see easter more a 'fun' time for kids - EASTER BUNNY treats and all?
Do you have any cool kiddie activity ideas to share? Bunny Rabbits? Googie Eggs?

Or, perhaps Easter is just a happy time to stuff oneself silly with hot cross buns, real butter & chocolates galore? yum!

Do you end up like me after and Spend the winter declogging sinuses and hiding a bigger bum? lol,

Or, do you cook up all sorts of concoctions - choc crackles - whats your fav RECIPE!

Does anyone do Easter egg hunts anymore?

Does anyone send Easter CARDS anymore?

Do you have a favourite Easter MOVIE? I don't have money to travel or company so I pull out alll my christian movies, to honour the moment, more recent ones will be 'BenHur' (2016) & 'Risen' (2016 - Roman Soldiers personal account of the resurrection - worth watching again).

Do you have a fav Easter IMAGE to share?

LET'S CELEBRATE EASTER? 👍
🐣🐇🐓🐰🐔🐑🐑
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Everything EASTER

Superficial, super shallow here...   easter = googies.

chocolateface.png

Former-Member
Not applicable

Fair enough Spookytookims, cute messy pic! I already gave my adult kidz their easter gift, at last visit to big smoke - a bunny gift box of FerreroRocher, thats my easter giving done and dusted lol
Former-Member
Not applicable

Easter hunts still happen here. Hints n maps etc to find the chocolate treasure. It's a family time too. Not so much a religious event for me but I enjoy the weekend and theme of rejuvination and love
Former-Member
Not applicable

Easter is usually a big affair with my kidlets and we do lots of either going away or day trips away. but this year they'll be at their dads 😞 will do an Easter hunt before they go because not sure if the Easter Bunny will visit. I used to do the whole church thing years ago but not really sure where I stand iwth all that anymore! So its a non-religious event now for us anyway.
Will just see how it all goes i think!
lj
Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_20170407_185141.png

Easter Egg Hunt sounds like enough fun to me @Former-Member, with the kids 🙂 But now what are we gonna plan for your Easter Self Care?. Might i suggest some of those cuppaccino sachet things, a box of your fav chocs, a good DVD... plan some 'me' part time. Put ya feet up while the kidz are away 🙂

IMG_20170214_134123.png

Ferrero Rocher...  yep  @Former-Member   that's what my partner usually gets me, either that or a Lindt basket. 

Here are some to hand out:

ferrero-easter.png

Former-Member
Not applicable

My Fav too Spooky:) yum
Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_20170409_182801.png

IMG_20170409_180709.png

Today is Palm Sunday, the start of the Christian Holy Week, or lead up to EASTER (the crucification and resurrection of Jesus Christ / Yeshua. The foundation of the Christian Faith - peace with God (forgiveness of sin) and provision of Eternal Life in  Heaven for all who believe.

Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_20170409_181333.png

IMG_20170409_181215.png

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance