Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Eything music

@Appleblossom  Love you Apple😘🤗

Re: Everything music

Hey @Former-Member 

Great thread. I Love music. It has always  been there for me, no matter my life circumstance.

I own Way too many CDs, of all sorts of music.

One thing mental illness took away was going to concerts. I never went to many, but I went to some great ones. But yeah,  I don't think I can handle crowds like that any more...which of course might be due to my increasing age as much as anything 🤣

What a brilliant idea @Former-Member!

I'm wondering if this could extend to iconic album covers too? Here are a few that spring to mind...
Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 12.40.05 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 12.40.51 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 12.41.33 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 12.39.44 pm.png

These guys are fantastic

TRIGGER WARNING

Their songs are about mental health and can trigger some people

https://www.youtube.com/c/CitizenSoldier

I listen to these guys all the time.

HUGS

Nony

"Sludge Factory" by Alice In Chains from MTV Unplugged Listen to Alice In Chains: https://aliceinchains.lnk.to/listenYD Subscribe to the official Alice In Chains YouTube channel: https://aliceinchains.lnk.to/subscribeYD Watch more videos by Alice In Chains: ...

I Love Alice In Chains @greenpea !!!

Was lucky enough to see them live 🙂

The Hunters & Collectors number was from my first horror year. Pub choirs are a good thing.

@greenpea 

Tried to be good and productive and started writing, then went to physio but she is in islation and reception could not phone me to let me know of cancellation, so I had to tell them off a little.

Healthy shopped, took prn and another tantrum, trying to be funnier 2nd time.. letting off steam about the CO CO Cray Cray Covid protocols, and little children at work being overly precious.

Earlier in the day I had accidentally sliced myself and the blood started flowing again and getting over my face mask.  It was enough.  Not pretty.

Ooh I love this! Thanks for the tag @Former-Member!

Also agree about Hayley Williams having a stunning voice @greenpea - I think this is one of my favs from them: The Only Exception - Paramore

Music is just so good for the soul 😍🎶

@StuF  lucky you!!!! did you see them with Layne?

@Appleblossom  love Hunters and Collectors  

hunters and collectors say goodbye - Bing

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance