Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Just had a piece break off a tooth @Former-Member It is not hurting but annoying - looks like another trip to the dentist 😔 Not a good couple of days for injuries. My back is so sore tonight despite pain relief so will need to finish doing things for our play soon and lie down. I will need to do a little more painting though first so it is dry enough tomorrow to do the rest early before my Dad comes. 

Oh no @Zoe7 ….. tooth and back ??

Hugs Hon ❣️  So glad the play is coming along well and the drain is unblocked 🎉

❤️🙏 @Shaz51 …. hugs for you too xxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Zoe7 that's terrible about the tooth.  I hate dental problems and spend a lot of time and money on my teeth..

I have a loose tooth ATM. 

Sorry to hear about your injurious week.

You are soldiering through with the plumbing issues as well.

Try and have a good sleep.

Really pleased thing's are going so well with your class and the play. Sometimes we have to look on the bright side of things don't we. 🤗🐈🐕💜

Despite all the work @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member - the play is keeping me going this week. The joy and happiness on the kids faces combined with how much they are working together to get things done is so wonderful to see. I feel very fortunate to be able to witness them supporting and helping each other as they are.

My NRL team just had a win so something good for the weekend 👍

Given up now for the evening as my back is too sore. Going to have more pain meds and head to bed soon - even if I cannot sleep I really need to lay down.

How are you going @Faith-and-Hope ?

@Former-Member I have had such a bad run with teeth these past few months so I feel for you with yours.

Back “home” @Zoe7, and tired of course.  Still more than a bit short on sleep but planning to take the weekend a bit easy, and I will be able to nap.

Little cat very happy to see us back.  Has been up to a little bit of nonsense ….. he emptied a toilet roll onto the floor, and found his packet of treats which was dutifully opened in several places ….. lol.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning everyone @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @tyme @Shaz51 @utopia @Snowie @Emelia @@wishing everyone a restful and enjoyable weekend

Wishing you a productive weekend @Zoe7 💜.

Oh naughty Jay @Faith-and-Hope Cat used to love emptying the toilet roll too so I had to put it up on a shelf so she couldn't reach it ...she still occasionally managed it somehow though!

I am glad you are 'home' safely but it must also be bittersweet being so far away from your Dad again 😔

I hope you can rest this weekend and recharge a little 💖

I have been up since around 3am - having another stomach issue with a lot of pain and constant trips to the bathroom. I feel totally drained again but my stomach is settling a bit now. It meant I couldn't go to the shop to get what I needed this morning before Dad arrived so will need to do that later ...going to stay home for a bit longer to make sure my stomach is okay 👍

The plumbing is done with the drain. Dad actually listened to me and we put in what I had organised. I could have quite easily done it myself and saved Dad a trip but he feels good helping. The good thing is it is all done for now - need to fill in the hole and cut back the pipe when I have it all filled in so it is level with the ground, then cap it. 

Going to rest for a bit myself then do the shopping and get back into play prep.

Good morning @Former-Member @Shaz51 @utopia @tyme @Snowie @Eve7 and anyone else passing by 💖

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Zoe7 

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well.

It sucks @Former-Member I am pretty sure it is because I ate too much at the PD yesterday. I had some soup - it was lovely - but I did not know what was actually in it so there could have been things that affect my stomach. Next week I will take something myself to avoid that happening again. 

How are you Hon?

Good morning all

@Zoe7 sounds like a lot is going on at the moment. I hope your back and stomach issues get better and you can get your tooth fixed. You are certainly not having luck with your teeth lately.

I hope you can get done what you need to this weekend, at the same time giving yourself some 'me' time. The play with the kids at school sounds so exciting for them and you.

@Faith-and-Hope Glad you are back home with Jay and back to your own bed!

@Shaz51 Sorry to hear about your Mum. Hopefully she recovers quickly and can get moved closer to you after she comes 

@Former-Member @tyme @utopia @Eve7 @Judi9877 Hoping your weekend goes ok.

Take care all 💕💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance