Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

My mother has been in hospital recently too @Faith-and-Hope. Suspected stroke initially, but turns out she has a neurological condition called Functional Neurological Disorder. It's source is usually based in physical or psychological trauma. You might be able to run from your past, but it seems your body keeps score. She's recovering every day and is almost back to her usual self, but has to have counselling to ensure it doesn't return temporarily or permanently.

So, I'm thinking healing thoughts for your father, and glad you can see him.

@Zoe7 🌹🦋

@Faith-and-Hope 💐

@Sans911 🌻

@Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @TAB  and everyone.

Sending you all love as you struggle with your individual situations.

Am so glad you have "in person" help from your support team. @Zoe7 

Fingers crossed for the best outcome for your dad @Faith-and-Hope 

Covid restrictions and lockdowns make it bloody hard to make plans for the holidays @TAB . Think you have to prepare for the worse, just in case.

I am doing well at the moment. Had to put my little Abbey to sleep on Friday. It was a gentle, quick, and loving death. She is now buried in my yard where she used to love and sunbake. My big dog is a little bit "off". So I am giving extra cuddles and love.

My mum is well. Although she did fall on Wednesday, her 70th birthday. She is black and blue and has refractured old broken ribs. Other than that her health has been improving. My son is in Lockdown in Melbourne and I miss him so much. But he is going to try and come home on Thursday, so I can see him before my birthday. I will give him a big hug. I might not stop hugging him. I think when our kids are young, parents have small worries, then when they become older, we have big worries. I asked my mum when will I stop worrying about my boy. She said not until I'm dead. Lol. Still looking for work. No luck yet. But keeping fingers crossed.

No need to respond to my post. I just wanted you to know I am thinking of you all and sending love. 💜

@utopia 🥰🥰🥰🥰

❤️ @utopia 

@utopia 😺

Aww beautiful words @Sans911 ❤❤❤

Hugs @Zoe7 🥰❤❤❤❤

Hello and hugs @Faith-and-Hope , @TAB , @utopia ❤❤

Good morning @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @TAB @Sans911 @utopia @Appleblossom @Zoe7  and anyone else around.

Wishing you all a great day.

Lots of love and hugs 💕💕💕💕

Gently Bently our beautiful @Zoe7 

Heart

and @Sans911 

Heart

and @Faith-and-Hope 

Heart

and @utopia 

Heart

and @Shaz51 

Heart

Sometimes it all we can do.

Apple

Heart

@Snowie 😸😎
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance