Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

🦋🌹 @Zoe7 .... 👋

@TAB @Faith-and-Hope It is the WA Queen's birthday holiday tomorrow 👍

Having a break from trying to get some work done whilst I have a little energy ...slowing down though so may not go back to it.

I hope you rested up a bit @Zoe7 ..... says F&H who stayed up working .... lol.  I have been trying to work out how to approach my next brief, and wasn't sure..... until tonight.

Sweet dreams ❣️

Hey @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope 

I've been really sick so haven't connected,  I just wanted to say hello.    F&H I'm going to go to uni! And do an Art Therapy degree...

I did @Faith-and-Hope and was actually in bed before pumpkin hour 👍 ...even got some much needed sleep 👍👍 Fur babies of course have me up early for their breakfast but they do not get it is school holidays Smiley Frustrated

Great that you have had some ideas come for your next brief and I totally get the being up late to do what you need to do - I do the same when I have had a block and then it comes to me Smiley Very Happy

Last night I had an idea for my next painting - Mum loves Robin Redbreasts so I am going to paint one for her for christmas - will sort out her christmas present and enjoy the process at the same time 👍 I need to buy a canvas - will do that Wednesday - then will begin the painting next week as we are supposed to have rain and thunderstorms most of next week so will be a good indoor project.

Hi @TAB @utopia and all passing through 😁

Hey @Angels333 Not good about you being so unwell but great you are going to do an Art therapy degree. I am also going to do the same but not until I can save some money to do it as I will need to drop back my work days to do it and so will need some extra cash saved up.

hi @Zoe7  thanks for the tag, hope your day goes okay

Thanks @TAB Going to get stuck into work soon. Hope you have a good day too Smiley Happy

been awake most of night here @Zoe7  think go and get something for breakfast and go back to bed here lol

Sounds like a good idea @TAB I am going to do a little more work while I am up then may have a nap myself.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance