Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

No, but traffic stuff yes @MDT 

Good morning @TAB @MDT @SmilingGecko @Former-Member @Meowmy @Shaz51 @greenpea @Snowie @Clawde @Zoe7 @outlander @NatureLover @BPDSurvivor @hanami @Sirius @Daisydreamer @FloatingFeather @TuxedoCat @Jynx @GrevilleaBlooms @OscarJones @Peri @Historylover @oceangirl @Emelia8 @frog @Anastasia @Boo13 @StuF @CrazyChick and everyone here this morning. I hope you have a great day!

I woke up at 7:30 to a wonderfully cold 3 degrees here in Melbourne so I sat in bed and did some knitting of a blanket for charity which I’m slowly working my way through completing. It’s my birthday today so I’ve planned to do a few things with my housemate including going out for coffee and cake at a cafe later in the day. 

Take care and stay safe!

Judi9877🥳💐🍀

@Judi9877 happy birthday,sweetheart. May you be blessed with good things. Take care

@Judi9877 @TAB @MDT @Former-Member @SmilingGecko good morning everyone,thank you for being here

Thanks Judy

The sun is shining here. Take care all

@Judi9877 happy birthday my forumite friend !

G'day forumites
Have a good day

Happy birthday @Judi9877! Hope you have a wonderful day filled with much happiness.

While it's lovely you are working on another blanket for charity I hope you are still working on the one for you too!

Enjoy your special day 🙂

Warm wishes,

FloatingFeather 

Good morning @MDT,

Hope the sun is shining where you are and your day is a great one.

Warm wishes,

FloatingFeather 

Wishing you a happy birthday at another turning of the wheel @Judi9877 with lots of auspiciousness and every good thing.

Goodmorning @Judi9877 

Oh that's so cold! But sounds like you have a nice day planned.

I hope it warms up a little!

Enjoy your coffee and cake

Hanami

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance