Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

And I’m not sure if there is help in your area, but there’s always the SANE support services to call during their hours of operation if you’d like to give that a try too..? 🙂

@Adge 

💜🌺

Gawd @PinkFlamingo  in beginning of 2012 to about 2016 -

beautiful-macro-photos-29.jpg

I belonged to a group of people trying to change state laws in mental health - I joined them to get support for being married with someone with diagnosed mental health issues. Your like that with today's information..... Crikey ....

@PeppyPatti @PinkFlamingo @TAB @Adge @Glisten @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @greenpea @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope 😊

Hope you all have a great day !!

Same to you @oceangirl @PeppyPatti @Adge @TAB @Appleblossom @greenpea @Zoe7 @Emelia8 @Shaz51 @faithandhope 

I suppose I should get out of bed and do something? Lol

G

you too @oceangirl  thanks for the tag 🙂 not up to much here

yeah whats with that @Glisten  lol

@TAB I had trigger thumb surgery on Friday. I can't wait to be able to use my thumb and hand again. Back to work in a few weeks. 

@Glisten 

Do you have much planned for this afternoon? 

ow , what was wrong with it ? oh, trigger thumb is a thing. I had a Bennetts fracture on my right thumb once. lucky I was young. same as before like 12 months later , but could use it few weeks later @oceangirl  was that from work ? quiet day here, just tweaked back out of nowhere first time in a long time, used to be semi-regular. might go lie down. will check mail tomorrow to see if letter about heart procedure has come yet.

@TAB Yes, its work related- overuse type of injury. Having a thumb injury, really limits the use of your hand. I get an appointment tomorrow, for hand therapist. Next step rehab. Hope all is well for you. Is your thumb giving you troubles? I have to get moving soon, have to go out for a little bit. Hope you able to have your procedure done soon. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance