Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

hello @HenryX@bipolarbunny Smiley Very Happy

sorry to hear you had a bad day @Lokison , sitting here with you if you want to talk about it Heart

Thanks @Shaz51 @HenryX @bipolarbunny 

Adge

Thank you @Shaz51 โ˜•๐Ÿ™Œ

Good luck for tomorrow @Adge ๐Ÿ™โœ”๏ธ

Sorry it was a :pile_of_poo: day @Lokison 

Hello @bipolarbunny and @HenryX and all here ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒป

Hi @Anastasia hope you are having a good night xx

BB ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’™

Thank you @bipolarbunny and you my friend ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ™Œ

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope , @Anastasia , @bipolarbunny , @Adge , @Lokison , @HenryX , , @MDT @Dove2 ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘‹โ˜•โ˜•

Hope your day goes ok today 

Morning @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Adge @Smc @Adge @Emelia8 @Sophie1 @Determined and all who may pass through 

Hope today has some good moments in there

@Shaz51 Morning Shazzy, hope you have a great day sweetie xx

Have a great day forumites, May your hot chocolate be full of fluffy marshmallows! xx

BB ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’™

@Adge, whether you get the job or not, I hope the interview is of value one way or another.

I've done a little bit of "youth outreach" in an informal (non-qualified) way, many years ago. It's a challenging field, but can be of great value. People see teens hanging around on the streets at night and they think "troublemakers", but there's more than that to everyone's story, and when you stop to hear those stories, a lot of these people have more depth to them than others realise.

Hey, that's probably true of humanity in general. ๐Ÿ™‚

st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u5.jpg

@Shaz51 thanks for the tag... I'm late to the part again, as always - too much to do on the weekends.

I had really cold feet yesterday, literally not figuratively, had to resort to a hotty. Now I'm back at my day job wishing I could just be working on my celbrancy business... the other two are off sick so I'm here on my own.

How are you travelling?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance