Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

got headache now @StuF  guess body saying give me alcohol ha ha , ok so I am

TAB
Senior Contributor

@SmilingGecko  I finally ordered  another electric blanket. said 2 day special was like $180 reduced to $60 dunno , hope better than last one , which realised still have 

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care.

Good morning @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 !

I hope you smash your days like zeros!

I need an electric blanket as my other one has had it @TAB.  Feeling much better improvement today. I had to buy thermals yesterday as my other ones fell apart last season. I just needed the thermal pant not the top again this time. The top has lasted several seasons but for some reason the pant always wears easily.

I buy the XTM brand which comes in plus size for both men and women. The seams aren't itchy and traps heat quite well they are sleek and black colored. Many people in sports wear them to the snow. I must admit you look don't like a granny wearing them. I used to buy from another company but it did not keep me warm enough.

Spoke to my computer technician about getting money back but the administrator was not in the office yesterday, so got a text from her. Got a phone call from California this morning for a refund on a download I did that messed with my computer. Got my money back thankfully. Just got to wait and hear from the technicians administrator and hopefully get my money returned to me. It pays to go over your bank accounts and flag transactions or follow up on unusual transactions. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy @StuF @Bill16 am across rd from class. Coffee shop in bldg where class is is closed today.

Went to place not been b4. They tried to make jokes but I couldnt understand.

I went to toilet at bus interchange  and caught bus up the hill (free on oldies card)  so no walk, new toilet, new coffee shop today so far lol.

Still cant wait to be heading home tho . ..

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @SmilingGecko  thats good with the refund. I prefer waffle knit thermals. Seem to work better for me.having coffeebefore class. Cat keeps going into bathroom last couple days. Think its looking for a  litter box. Have to get one ha. 

@TAB It wasn't much of a refund but still makes a difference from the software company. Still got to hear from the computer technicians admin as they billed me for $120 twice. I believe theres some kind of an error. Yeah you better get onto getting a litter tray.  The ginger cat got in my garden yesterday again. I'm worried about leaving food outdoors will attract mice. We had a plague here a while back.  

TAB
Senior Contributor

Food will attract other cats as well @SmilingGecko 

I was throwing scraps into weeds in backyard. Ended up w ants in house.cant get rid of them

Yes that makes sense @TAB regarding other cats and ants. I hope you enjoy your class today. Its nice being engaged with studies! I'm about to try and get some structure in my day. Will see how I go today 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance