Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

guess busy when get home too now @Meowmy  oh well. enjoy walk and coffee. still waking up here after going back to bed again. think split some more wood later. Axe working real good after hit it w sanding disk on grinder 120grit @Bill16  was just what happened to be on there lol. worked a treat.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, on list as we speak. @Glisten  guess they enjoy it.not as bad as feeding friends dog bourbon lol

@TAB hey tabby, wood sounds good.

Hey @TAB @Meowmy @Glisten @StuF @Oaktree saw a Venus square Jupiter transit yesterday for today and it indicates indulgence and overspending. Thought Id come across a stack of amazing bargains in my size on Salvosstores which I did today which is generally unusual as its hardto find anything that fits but the transits are always right lol There was an incredible amount of stuff - really beautiful things many BNWT but decided against it.  I just bought instead a plain knit top to go under my coats for winter. Was trying to manifest this top for ages and yep there it was today in the knit I wanted, color and size. Had to check measurements with the online sizing charts for Basque but got something true to size. Its fairly plain I know but I just needed it as I had no other black knit to go under coats. Well I've been super shrewd today. The S-T-R-A-I-N! lol 🤣

Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 11.32.56 am.pngScreenshot 2024-06-26 at 10.30.08 am.png

TAB
Senior Contributor

..well count me in for overspending   then @SmilingGecko my $8000 in super should in account in next couple days now lol

@TAB I know its hard for people to restrain themselves under a personal venus/jupiter transit! Its as if the planets compel you to act. I really had to hold back today. There were some beautiful garments some possibly not running true to size so had to make sure I got something that actually would fit and not make a purchasing error based on flimsy decision making.  I don't think under this sky people can make good decisions so I had to really check and double check that the knit would fit me. It was as if by magic all these beautiful clothes in my size emerged on the Salvosstores space today. Heck! lol Its not usually the case but venus/jupiter has this happen to people. I've experienced this many times over the years so usually jot it in my diary when its about to occur and low and behold Salvosstores was a shopping nightmare today lol

@TAB a friend’s cat got aggressive after it was feed chilli beef jerky. 
Weird because cats and dogs tongues don’t have spice 🌶️ hot receptors.

@TAB hey tabby, forty minutes to finish work. Hope you're  okay.

How are you going @Glisten? I got your message the other day this morning. The Great White Brotherhood is a secret society. I'm not a member of it but belong to this man's online inner circle. He is well known in The Great White Brotherhood and UFO community and has put up a tonne of resources for people interested in the ascension process as well as alien contact

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds cruel. its like tear gas , dont have to feel the heat @Glisten 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance