Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@StuF hey StuF, enjoy Wednesday 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes its hopeless @StuF  and not the first time its happened re notifications. still getting double 'support ' numbers on phone too, also happened befor e more than once  , like 11 supports 22 supports etc 

Good Morning @Meowmy @StuF @Bill16 @Glisten @Oaktree @SmilingGecko and anyone else around.

@TAB hey tabby, late start at work. Just got to work. Having a coffee. Hope you're okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

no notifications at all today looks like @Meowmy @StuF  site was down completely at like 4am. been to local shop, split like 3 bigger coles bags of wood , got blood pumping lol, trying to sort out appts . probs need to do a bit of study today as well. got some naughty food, a ham cheese croissant and some skinless cheese 'kranksis' really needs the skin .. der .. 

Hello @TAB @Meowmy @StuF @Oaktree @Glisten 

I've had no notifications either. Have been doing preparedness. Amazon Prime has significant discounts today like 30-40% off today. Got some things for my stash. Got to learn how to use an Isreali bandage its in my first aid kit along with Bloodstop a thing they use in ED departments. Got a few other things. The lady I follow in preparedness had a father who was a doctor of some kind so she knows about these things. 

@SmilingGecko Notifications over the last 36 hours has significantly FAILED.

How’s the 😎 friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Bill16 ?

I don’t want to go to the Shed today.

G

@StuF @TAB @Glisten @SmilingGecko @Meowmy 

Hey guys,

I am ok, just waiting to hear from my Sister. We are going into Crown to buy tickets for Wicked

TAB
Senior Contributor

I got a snow jacket for $100, was $200 plus free delivery @SmilingGecko  also got a latex mattress topper the other day, so might finally see what all the hype is about re latex.  was $300 after big discount and only 2 inches thick. got a few new pillows as well, mine are disgusting atm. got really good ones during covid, but a few washes and they are stuffe, not worth keeping any more

TAB
Senior Contributor

hope you enjoy it @Oaktree I only went there like 2-3 times, for cheap food and went with someone and watched them pump money into pokies lol

they used to bus old people there to eat lol. okay was in down-market section, not the good restaurant

Hello @Glisten still no notifications. Mercury is in 'shadow' and is about to turn retrograde. All things to do with communication including internet going haywire under such a sky

@TAB well i'm done with Amazon. All the things I needed were on sale. Was particularly pleased to get heat and fire protective mitts to use outdoors on my eco-zoom oven to stop me burning myself cooking outdoors if the gas and electricity go down. This Bleedstop stuff is also pretty nifty TAB. I sliced myself while preparing dinner early on this year and the wound would not stop and wished i had a product like Bleedstop because i wound up in a pop up afterhours clinic they have now to take pressure off the hospital system with covid. Had to take a taxi. Would have been less drama to just use Bleedstop and save a useless trip

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance