Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Well give it a shot and put your best foot forward @TAB. It can't hurt enquiring, it would have the added benefit of saving you additional financial burdens you dont need right now especially when you feel youre stuck in survival mode with your health and so on. The extras may not cover it all. Have you asked the dentist for an item number and then cross checked it with your extras insurer online? If you go to your insurers webpage in your membership portal it should show you how much youre covered for. If its more extensive work extras might not cover it. 

Provided to YouTube by Atlantic Records Burn · The Cure The Crow Original Motion Picture Soundtrack ℗ 1993 Warner Music Unknown: Baker Mascarenas Drums: Boris Williams Producer: Bryan "Chuck" New Guitar, Keyboards: Perry Bamonte Unknown: Ray Mascarenas Guitar, Vocals: Robert Smith Producer: Robert

Hey @greenpea 

How have you been?

@StuF hey StuF, I have been okay mostly. Definitely missed you and your posts ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

I dont know enough to answer that @SmilingGecko  more likely if too dear, govt wouldnt pay tho

TAB
Senior Contributor

I tried to look it up @SmilingGecko have to go to 5 sites back and forth and only parts of info re govt 

there is a scheme for adults for emergency treatment, which has to be pre -approved else on govt wait list , forgot they had public dental in SA.  in WA if on wait list means will never be seen, as always see prison vans outside clinic, prisoners use up all appts

Yep @SmilingGecko got me seeing the dentist too. I'm gonna get teeth pulled and get my dentures in soon. Toothless Annie here ....

@StuF is HOME! 👏🏼🥳🎉 

@TAB hey tabby, got home just now. Think going for a nap. Hope you're okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

just bit bored @Meowmy  maybe try tv. had can of soup gosh I dont like campbells, I always forget and still get it as cheaper, ha

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance