Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Good Morning @Meowmy  hope your day goes okay. Got silly appointment 45 mins away yeah unfamiliar roads, busy, miss turnoffs etc  

nothing to gain from it, just lots to lose if I dont go. 

G'day @Bill16  maybe take your Pop some scones and give him that $200 back

@TAB hey tabby, hope you get through the day okay. Pray for you. Getting up now. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

.. it all just seems too hard @Meowmy  I tell people am doing things then dont do them, then they say why not so I say okay am doing it, then think I would rather just sit here and do nothing ..

@TAB I'm paying bills and saving. It does help to stay motivated like you said. Look forward to seeing pics. School holidays and Easter coming up. I'm planning to go away at the end of May on a cruise from Sydney. Have a great day!

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good re work @oceangirl  freaking about about things a bit atm

Finally got courage to tell people not going to a reunion  yes, according to plan will be on road very early tomorrow morning lol re pics. I never used to pre book accom , but had read that things are a bit nuts after covid, so guess am sorta committed , ok not really could just ring up nad cancel lol  need a coin ...

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah my phone doesnt like copying links @Appleblossom  interesting what the can do if thats all true though 

yes, some things best forgotten re reunions etc

G'day cool friends @Meowmy @TAB hope you both have a nice day,it is my birthday today 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Happy Birthday @Bill16  have a good one , one the king browns I guess , maybe get some muddies later

TAB
Senior Contributor

theyre just name-dropping .. plus it rhymes ... @Appleblossom  lol

https://youtu.be/y3AiGw8mkq0

Yeah man @TAB feed of crabs be nice with some VB longnecks 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance