Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, hope the day pans out well for us.🙏🙏🙏🙏

@StuF enjoy the group StuF

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, not up to much here today I think @Meowmy  hope your day goes okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

hope it goes okay whatever that entails @StuF 

@TAB hey tabby, hope to get through the day ha ha.

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh well, sometimes thats  the thing @Meowmy  or if gets too much just go home I guess. going back to bed here. had soup. cat on pile of blankets of floor so dont have to get it to move so I can get in bed lol

Hey @StuF i hope you enjoy group today. Hello @TAB. Had a good nights rest and woke up doing box breathing.

Breathwork is great for preventing disease as it all begins with lung energy which is why i do  breathwork first thing in the morning, did some Epsilon meditation and health audios.

Had a shower and here i am online. My Woolworths delivery comes today. Got a $10 everyday rewards discount plus $10 off items on special. So I saved quite a bit this week.

Am about to do my hair. Got this you-beaut anti frizz thermal heat protectant which I made myself out of castor oil, aloe vera gel and I think distilled water. It works like a charm over winter.  Its lasted months have got to make some more

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay sounds good @SmilingGecko  not up to much here. its cold.

I'm just glad I got some sleep as my sleeping has been disrupted. Will do more qigong yin/yang breathing meditation today as it supports good sleep. Its cold here, somewhat better than yesterday @TAB.

@Glisten Got to bring up the thermal styling heat protectant recipe on the internet again and make some hyaluronic skin serum soon. Its only hyaluronic powder and distilled water! I don't know how skin care companies can make it for pennies and sell for $30. It costs nothing to make 

TAB
Senior Contributor

..I could be wrong, but didnt seem to sleep for more than 2 hours at a time last night @SmilingGecko 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance