Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you Everyone

@Appleblossom @Shaz51 @utopia @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Heart @Phoenix_Rising @Former-Member

@Former-Member @Former-Member @Former-Member @Former-Member @Pepsimax @Former-Member @BlueBay

Hi guys Heart

i created a new thread so not to trigger anyone and not to override your post @Zoe7 Heart

Firstly thank you for all your support over today and last night and being concerned. i did ring a hotline today (suicideline). im sure they are sick of hearing from me by now.

it has been a massive night and day starting with a trigger post and things just kept pileing up one thing after another.

the forums were just too hard to be on for the past day and i just needed to distance myself for abit.

I thought i had supports off the forum besides my gp and psych but i havent. my family isnt supporting me now and the two friends that i did have have split the scene. (they were friends before i came into the pciture so kinda expected). like a chain reaction.

@Zoe7 - my 'guardian angel' thank you for all your hugs and kind words and thinking im resilient.. you are such a beautiful, caring person and i appreciate it

@Former-Member - i was stupid enough not to call the helplines last night but i pretty much forced myself to ring them today. thank you for sticking around last night. greatly appreciated.

@Faith-and-Hope - i really appreciate you help. Zoe was right about you. i did get in contact with a helpline just not straight away like i should have.

@Former-Member- thank you for taking the time to help me out today. i really appreciate it.

I cant remember the rest or find if anyone else said anything so i hope i tagged everyone....

i really appreciate all your help. im still not back to whether id like to be so i might not be around the forums as much as id like to but ill be around is anyone needs me esp all of you, so dont hesitate to tag me in things if you need me ok ? Heart

i really cant express how much i really appreciate you guys being there for me. i could feel all your 'hugs' coming through the screen as i was reading through the comments.  Heart

i didnt want to come on here earlier in case i came across another trigger, even unintentionally so i thought it would be safer to stay distant.

i also didnt want to come on here and set anyones triggers off, nor upset anyone and i didnt want to offend anyone through the day for any reason.

i wont tell you everything that happened today as itll be triggering for many of you if not all depending on sensitivity to certain things. but i can tell you ther were many things that were happening and none of them were good (i thought i was going to end up in hospital last night and today up until about 5pm) ive just started to clam down now. i hope this doesnt set anyones triggers off at all. please let me knoe if it does and ill edit so i leave that part out ok? i wont be offended, not in the slightest Heart

i think part of the reason i pulled through today was because of you guys. i could 'feel' your support even the minor ones. so THANK YOU!!!!

I honestly cant express that enough. HeartHeart

207 REPLIES 207

Re: Thank you Everyone

come over and join the party @Former-Member - just follow and BE with us HeartHeartHeart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member and thanks for letting us know you're ok (or not ok but ok if you know what I mean).

I'm really glad that you were able to reach out and find helpful support. In all honesty, calling SCBS was one of the hardest things I've done recently (I think making those calls can be harder than living with the thoughts sometimes!) so i genuinely think that shows how brave you are. As Zoe has pointed out, your ability to keep on keeping on also shows heaps of resilience. I see lots of kindness in you and the way you care about others. They're really important traits and I hope you're able to see them in yourself, even if it's just through little glimpses at the moment.

I don't think it was 'stupid' not to call those hotlines last night - maybe you waiting until you thought the time was right. Either way, you did it and you're here and that's what matters 💚

Hope you're being kind to you tonight. I'm about to change my sheets and put my favourite ones on my bed, soak in a hot bath with bubbles and then snuggle with my cats for a while.

Take care x

Yes @Former-Member xoxo

come over and join the party @scared01 - just follow and BE with us HeartHeartHeart-- I agree with @Zoe7'

you are not alone my friend , we are here for you Smiley LOL

Former-Member
Not applicable

yeah i might @Zoe7

yeah i get what you mean and its the situation im in @Former-Member

it was an extremely hard call to make. thank you for your kind words. i really appreciate it. im glad others can see what i cant Heart

sounds lovley, Enjoy Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

thanks @Shaz51

So well done @Former-Member ..... ❣

Just take it in baby steps and see how you go .... lovely to see you again ..... 😊
Former-Member
Not applicable

thanks @Faith-and-Hope

yep minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day Heart

@Former-Member

Attagirl ..... ❣
Former-Member
Not applicable

im jsut stressing about tomorrow though @Faith-and-Hope and i dont know whether to talk about it or to just log off for the night. its setting my anxiety off

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance