Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Thank you @Shaz51 for the invite 🌸

I cooked veggie burgers tonight, not that I'm vegetarian.

They were yummy for a healthy change. 

Hope everyone's warm & cosy

Hi @Shaz51 Thanks for your Tag.

I'm having Curried Veggies - Quite an assortment.

With Beans, Chickpeas & Tomatoes in there....

Adge

Hi @Oaktree Walk & ocean views sounds nice.

I had my Yoga Class, this morning.

My day was all thrown out of whack.

I was scheduled to have my 1st Astro Zenic (Covid) Vaccine, this morning - Booked several weeks ago (in advance).

The Medical Centre contacted me at short-notice, & Cancelled my Vaccination (permanently).

They said that the Federal Gov has just changed the Rules - Saying that anyone under 60 y.o Cannot have that Vaccine now, as of yesterday.

I'm 52.

As they only do that Astro Zenica Vaccine at my Medical Centre (nothing else) - I'm now left with no Vaccination, Nothing....

It took me several months to get to that point (Vaccination Booked), then it got cancelled Less than 24 hours Before I was to have it...

Not Happy Jan....

Adge

@Adge 

Oh no I am 50 and due to have my second Astra Zenica shot in August. Hope that doesn't change due to the new rules. Sorry for your short notice that really sucks 

Meggle

You will still be able to have it @Oaktree Because your 2nd Dose must be the same Type (Astra Zenica).

Adge

@Adge 

Yes thanks, I just checked the premier's Facebook page and it does say I will still be able to get my second dose.

Meggle

@Former-Member, those tuna cakes look seriously yummy! Haven't made those for a long time here. 🙂

@TAB, hope the procedure goes well....

Cooking up some butter chicken here. Rice has gone on, I'm precooking the chicken in a flavoursome stock, and going to add carrots, onions and mushrooms to make it a somewhat more balanced meal. Cheating and using bought butter chicken sauce... the intention was that it would make dinner easy, but then I decided it could be improved upon. Whoops. 😉

Indian-Butter-Chicken-4.jpg

food looks nice @Smc  um fine needle aspiration on thyroid . then wait for weeks for results. They are checking for clotting factor/poss cancer think. Thanks.

Former-Member
Not applicable

tenor (7).gif

Thanks @Smc how are you? Butter Chicken is VERY yum... I'm always adding extra to dishes...  vegies or herbs... hope yours turned out ok. Good to see you 😋 nom nom

@Former-Member @TAB @Shaz51 @Smc and others
Hey hey
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance