Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Hi @oceangirl  oh okay was that Nightfill re work ? How long have you been doing it now? 
How are you finding it? I did a stocktake once. It was harder than you might think 

Good news for you then, @TAB–re the house/deposit. Home is what you make it. Just saying Hello. Have a good weekend. Hope all is well.

Hey there, @Shaz51, nice to hear from you. How go things? Another 15 and 14° overcast weekend here. Good excuse to huddle up indoors. I hope all is reasonably well at yours. Sending best wishes. 

My presence here is sporadic @Adge, but I popped in to check on things this morning and it occurred to me that I hadn't seen you about on those occasions recently. And then as I perused this thread, there you were.

What sort of clumsy clot are you? Falling head first through the ceiling?! I hope your recovery is going well. Would be almost comical if it wasn't so serious. You got out of that situation very lightly. Are you and the cat on speaking terms?

Have a good weekend @Adge. Sending best wishes.

Hi @Historylover .. thanks , and yes it is what you make it. 
helps when no landlord that doesn't fix things and sells place lol

But, in your own home, you only have yourself to blame when they stay broken, @TAB 🤔. I hope you find a nice home. 

Not bad thanks OG @oceangirl
Nice to see ya 🙂
Fair bit going down these days for me but it's all happening at once I'm not used to it I guess.
Hope you are well

Hey @MDT how are you 

G'day @ArraDreaming
Not too bad my forum friend
Just been to woollies. Had a podcast on. Now getting some coffee and bacon egg roll.
I'm feeling okay today.
Just taking inventory on where things are at for me these days.

Hows it going on your end ?

Hey @MDT 

Jumping in here. Just wanted to say hi.
You were one of the first people on here when I joined, feel oddly connected to you now. 

I too have a coffee. What do you do to feel ok? I’m needing a reminder for myself 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance