Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Hey @Bill16 not a lot mate 40° here today, so just trying to stay cool as best I can, how about you mate

G'day mate @Jacques 35 here today,not been up to much,had monthly blood test this morning,got psychiatrist tomorrow,booked in for a haircut tomorrow,it's looking like Kramer mate

oh 35 is not too bad, i can tolerate that here @Bill16 anything more is really uncomfortable, sounds like you have a busy day tomorrow, good luck with the psych and haircut. hope the bloods come back good for you. 

i don't have anything on tomorrow, probs just pottering around the shed. 

What are you up to today mate @Jacques 

hey @Bill16 not a lot today mate, just working on a model boat and keeping cool. can't do much these days as i am  trying to save to build mum a new kitchen, ours is 80 years old, lol. it is original to the house. so i am trying to update it for her.

how about you mate?

Ok cool mate @Jacques model boat sounds good,I'm a plumber by trade,I can plumb your kitchen out for mates rates

that would be really sweet @Bill16 im learning how to braise and connect copper pipes, im hoping to do a full gut job on the kitchen and rebuild it for 5K a bit of a tight budget. i will have to make a lot of it myself.

You are a smart bloke mate @Jacques brazing copper is a piece of P!ss

thanks @Bill16 im sure it will go fine.

What sort of model boat are you working on @Jacques 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance