Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Writing and receiving letters via virtual post

@Ripples 

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your kind words. How nice to see you here. I would love it if you would join us in letter writing if you feel comfortable otherwise you can just keep reading along. How wonderful to have kangaroo friends in your garden. When we first moved into this house 26 years ago there was bush behind us and the kangaroos used to bound right up to the boundary line. Now there are all houses behind us. I miss the kangaroos. 

All my love,

Eeyore

Hello, I have had some of the rarest birds in Australia visit me in my garden. One time, my friend, who has an intellectual disability, and I were sitting on my verandah doing some art together, when a scarlet homewares dropped in on the bottlenecks just in front of us. It was so nice.

hello and hugs @Ripples@Sophia1@Oaktree@Anastasia@Emelia8 

I would lovvve a virtual letter my friends xx

i myself think you all are totally awesome and loving have you all as my friends xoxo

Sorry, I was just trying to say that one day a scarlet honeyeater dropped into my bottlebrush whilst my friend and I were doing some artwork on the verandah..... sometimes I have tech communication failures.

i have a honey eater who built a nest on our patio and she had 3 babies , @Ripples , i hope they come back to the nest xx

@Shaz51 @Sophia1 @Ripples @Anastasia @Emelia8 @Lilaca @NatureLover 

@Shaz51 

Dear Friend,

I am indeed thrilled that you have accepted the invitation to come and join this letter writing thread. How are you today my friend? I believe you went to a car show today? How was that? What kinds of cars were on show? 
I didn't do anything today, didn't get out of bed till after 2pm and spent the day in my pyjamas although I did have 2 showers. Sitting in front of the heater now. It's quite cold here now. 
Feel free to read back all the previous letters and jump in as though you were here all along. You haven't missed much as @Sophia1 only created this space yesterday I believe. Most of our letters have been short. All the best.

All my love,

Eeyore 

(Meggle)

by the way we are using pseudonyms for our letters which is different to our anonymous tags just for a bit of added whimsy. We are Pooh Bear and his band of friends although it is possible to make up a new character to befriend us with

@Ripples 

Dear Friend,

How lovely about the scarlet honeyeater and what kind of art do you do?

Also @Shaz51 I hope your motherbird comes back too.

All my love,

Eeyore

(Meggle)

a letter to my awesome friend @Oaktree Heart

it is wonderful to see you here in Forumland xxx

the car and bike show was all the old cars and bikes restored from as early as the 1920`s 

pyjamas days are good my friend -- sometimes we need these days 

and tomorrow i am sur to make it a rest day 

tonight I have had 2 glasses of wine and no shower here 

nearly ready for bed my friend xx

sending you lots of hugs @Oaktree@Sophia1@Ripples@Anastasia@Emelia8 

@Shaz51 

Dear Friend,

Sounds like a wonderful and interesting car show. Lots of rare and old beauties. I am glad that you have had a lovely day and a couple of wines sounds like a good way to unwind. I hope you have a chill day tomorrow. Have a goodnight friend, don't let the bed bugs bite - see you in the morning light!

All my love

Eeyore

(Meggle)

@Oaktree 

my dear friend 

I hope you sleep ok tonight too 

see you  tomorrow my friend 

lots of love from me 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance