Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: beginer on a computor

Hi @tonys , how are you doing? I see you haven't been on for a while, and just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten you...

How is the baby calf doing that lost its mum? 

I know the tech aspects of the forums were so frustrating for you, and I wish that it wasn't so. 

Hoping all is OK with you...

Oh, I love that! Thanks for letting me know @NatureLover 

You made my day more magical knowing I made someone laugh xx

Hi @tonys no need to reply. Stopping by to say hello. It's quieter here.  I wonder about this deleted post . Did you write & then delete? Did it not pass the SANE test...? I don't need to know the answer. I prefer not to😊

Hello @NatureLover how are you? Hope things are ok for you. Sending you calm. Xx

@maddison   Hi maddison.    hope you are in good spirits.   just a quicky the ill vaporize into the night fog.   You have sparked my curiosity re missing post.    Yes i sent one off about 6pm last night from a fancy looking coffee shop round the cnr.    I was observing some real estate mogals talking financial matters, plotting their acquisition of the universe and of coarse this got my imagination and humour working over time,  i know , i shouldnt listen but they just kept turning the volume up...  so i started typing a kite while i sipped my brew and chuckled away inside.  The post went into some detail about my massive pigs feeding habits and manners at the trough.  drawing comparisons to the feeding habits of the financial club on each other and those they prey on.   Now i will admit it was a fully worked artwork engine,  lots of colour,   may have kicked up some chalk.  but im certain it was inside the lines.   It said posted so if they gave it a red card and pulled it would be nice if some one could enlighten me in the error of my ways.  I read it and hurt myself laughing...black humour...,  which was its intention.   hopping youve got some connections and can shed some light.  ill wait a few days, and if i havnt heard anything,  i shall fry it up and serve it  again... There was no bad language, or anti social stuff.  usually they say something if you use a no,no word,   so i think, hope ,  the pac man munched it but of coarse we both know ill go nuts wondering till some saviour. it arrives,  i always thought   ,(posted)  means its over the net,  It measured about the same on the rhetor scale as my other offerings ???.  Please pass my well wishes to all,  and thanks for all your pearls....   If life was to easy i probably wouldnt bother with it.  love to all.    tonys at moonbase one

Hey @tonys didn't mean to alarm you. Yes, I see the post you wrote to Sophia re: tycoons.

It has been posted!!

Sweet dreams

maddison 

Hey @tonys please don't vaporiser into nights fog.... You already lost your legs (did you find them? Last place you looked - actually look there first🙂) We can't let you de- materialise. The world NEEDS U!!!! & me💜

What about this word - evanesce.

Sounds like a poem, or great story summed up in one word to me.

Alternatively, it might be a soft drink?

If the world was too easy......

.... then all my dreams would arrive & I would know peace ☮️

Survival is not enough. I'm all about excess for everyone who was never given a fair go to begin with.

I want peeps to have so much that they forget their manners!!

Why not? - it's our turn now - is it not?

I think you (& so many others)feel the same.

What's so good about being humble anyway?

💜💚❤️💚💜

Yes?

Screenshot_20221110-222824_Insight Timer.jpg

  

Oh so true! 

@tonys 💜

Hope your are ok friend. Thanks for your compassion. xx

@maddison @Sophia1 @NatureLover @tyme @Appleblossom   Hey folks , how are you all travelling.   shoved all these names into the blunderbust and pull the trigger.   I like writing  to people one at a time but my sloppy office skills being what they are ,  im sure im missing important things that people have sent so thought id send a hello and well wish to all.    after reading appleblossoms text ( stringing two words together) i thought ,   ill have what shes   having....  still gotta do that song and now a new word to look up to maddison,   in fact ill have to have a good study of your last kite.  I do think my first post about my pigs feeding habbits that i sent from the coffee shop may have got the axe...  shame....but then i can be pretty descriptive at times,  specially when i forget meds or think i have and take em twice..   come to think of it , where did i put that gin bottle,... Just kidding..   bit bent out of shape,   had a huge day.... good one, but tire easy these days.  Loving my stay in the city.   kid in a candy shop....I read kites that come through to the envelope icon on my computor,  and dont log in to often because its still a bit confusing,  one day the tortoise will catch up to the hare..  I would give my left nnnnnnnnnnt  ....   thong... to know where some of my post vanish to... may be when pass away,  you find em there.   yes thats it....    heaven is lost left thongs pens and posts...    just hope the bars open...   Now i know its way to early but im going to cheat... and say..... MERRY CHRISTMASS EVERY ONE ...  Cooooweeee..  tonys from moon base one

Evanesce @tonys ....

An impossibility for one as magic as you...

evanesce

pass out of sight, memory, or existence.

"water moves among reeds, evanesces, shines"

sounds pretty huh?

🎄

P.S - your post about the pigs in the coffee shop is still there!! 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance