Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

outlander
Community Guide

im back..... i think

hi @Mazarita @Owlunar @Former-Member @Adge @Spookytookims @CheerBear @Former-Member @Shaz51

i was lil-caterpillar

im back..... i think.....

im just treading very very lightly at the moment

but id like to let you know that i have read what you wrote on my other threads and i appreciate your kind words and for thinking of me even after i left here Heart

1,394 REPLIES 1,394

Re: im back..... i think

Welcome back, @outlander Heart

Welcome back @outlander Smiley Happy Heart

How are you?

Oh hello @outlander Nice to hear from you again.

I had no idea that this was you (lil-caterpillar).

Adge

thank you guys @Mazarita@Adge @Former-Member @oceangirl

uhh im still really nervous about being on here @oceangirl and im stressing very much about tomorrow morning as well

Former-Member
Not applicable

A super duper welcome no 2 to you @outlander 💟💕👋
Good to have you back.
I'm glad that you decided to return.

Hi to @Mazarita @oceangirl @Adge 👋💜💕

thanks @Former-Member i never get sick of seeing your avatar Heart

Hi again @outlander Smiley Happy Heart

I'm not sure why you are nervous about being on here or if something has happen to make you feel uncomfortable?.As I have read many members are happy to see you back and I am too. I was worried when you left, so its great to see you back. But more importantly that you have reached out again for support, that shows how much strength and courage you have from within.

Btw what is happening tomorrow morning, I am not sure if I should know because I mite have forgotten about what is happening for you tomorrow- can you explain more what is happening tomorrow?

there was alot of things going on and i felt bullied @oceangirl 

oh yes your only new to me 🙂 i have found a breast lump that ive been having to monitor for 2 weeks now and its spreading- my gp said it could very well be a leaking vein in there so not sure what to do about that until tomorrow morning, then theres an appointment next week as well thats very triggering  for me as well but i dont want to trigger others on here atm but its to do with (SA) but one step at a time

hopefully somone will be around in the morning to push me through the doors of my gp casue i think ill be holding on with hands and feet too. im so nervous and scared to go

I am sorry to hear you've experienced being bullied here and I hope whatever has happen can stop.

Yes you are correct I don't know you very well. All the best for your appointment tomorrow and I hope its nothing serious @outlander ......

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance