Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Chris
Senior Contributor

Feeling old fat and ugly

Dispite the fact i went a new hairdresser today, i came away feeling old fat and ugly

. I didnt like what i saw in the mirror.

Im really struggling to stay afloat.

There seems to be no end insight. Just more of the same.

Not much else to say really.

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Feeling old fat and ugly

I'm sorry to hear that @Chris I'm feeling like that myself so I just wanted to say: thinking of you. Some days everything seems futile. I hope there'll be a bit of light in the dark for you tonight, even if it's small.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Would it really be THAT bad if you were- with age supposedly comes wisdom.

I hear you @Chris. I feel the same way.
Hugs ♥♥

@utopia @Chris Just wanted to say hello and say I'm thinking of you. Sometimes when I'm feeling of&u I try and look for beauty in the world - just little things like a cloud, a tree - things in nature to remind me that we are also part of nature. Be kind to yourself today.

Just soo tired of the struggle every day even though i try and do all the right things.

And yes  what ever your name is . It IS that bad right now that  is how i feel.

I find your comment offensive. But thats because of how bad i feel right now.

Wisdom isnt making a difference to how i FEEL RIGHT NOW

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Chris
I'm so sorry to hear how things are feeling at the moment. When im overwhelmed i get really swamped under with thoughts that just take over my whole existance, like that im pretty much unlovable and ugly because of bad teeth, being to big/talll/wide shouldered to be feminine etcand its always worse when im already low and depressed. I hope that these feelings pass a little and you can see some of the other qualities about you that make you such an amazing person, like your compassion and caring nature that i've seen here in how you care for others.
I hope today has a few nice moments for you, maybe a good time to do something nice for you? hugs if ok

Thank you all for the kind words.

Cant say much now.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance