Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Hello darkness my old friend

Thank you @utopia I appreciate your kind words. When my depression bites hard, like it is now, I feel so completely alone even though I know people do care. Thank you so much. 

Hi @Lilly6 , yes, life can really suck sometimes. 

I'm glad your therapy is helping. 

Sorry to hear you've had some big things happen more recently 😞

Thanks for your kind words...you also deserve healing, as much as you can get. Sending lots of hugs 💜

Caution vent ahead.

Today the black dog is really biting hard. Why is it all so hard? I really just can't be bothered or motivated to do anything today, nothing at all. So tired and mood so black. I am not sure when my next psych appointment is - I thought it was next Monday but doesn't seem to be. Seriously, there doesn't seem to be a point to all this. Life really sucks. I want to give up but I have to get to Xmas. At least it is sunny right now. 

@Lilly6  I understand completely. That is one of the nasty bits of depression. It distorts your thinking, so everything is negative. I hated feeling like that all the time.

But just know, you do not have to be here to give help to others. Just be here for the company. To talk to others who really get what you are going through.

@utopia  Thank you, that means a lot. Depression definitely is isolating and negative. It also takes away time to do what I usually enjoy doing which really sucks. At the moment I am listening to the thunder and waiting for the storm; we had one earlier too. Still hot though. 

Thank you @NatureLover  I am hoping for healing and thanks for the hug. Hugs back to you. 💕

@Lilly6  sorry to read how bad yesterday was for you...I hope today is a bit better. I'd like to say "a lot better", but am realistic. 

Can you ring the receptionist and ask when your next psych appt is? I do that a lot. 

Sending more hugs 💛

@NatureLover  Thank you, there have been a lot of bad times unfortunately but yes hopefully today will be a bit better. 

My psych usually sends a reminder text and email so it I have an appointment on Monday I will get a text late this afternoon. 

Thank you again for the hugs. Hugs to you too. 💕💕

@Lilly6  I love a good storm. But only if I am safe in my home, and watching it through my window. Love watching lightening.

@Lilly6  I'm sorry about your many bad times. 😞

Thinking of you 💛

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance