Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Im in bed too @Bow But no meds for me. If I go near them I can’t be trusted. 

I hope you sleep well and tomorrow is better for you too

Do your treating team know your not taking your meds @Captain24  all sorts of things can happen if you go off them cold turkey!…. Trust me I know!

No they don’t @Bow. I don’t see them very often. I don’t have an appointment with my GP or an appointment with my Pdoc. I do see my CM next week though.

If it takes me out then that’s ok. 

I don’t care anymore 

Hi @Captain24 

It is good to hear that reached out for support. 

I am really concerned about you. Can you think of anything that can make you feel a bit better? Maybe a cuppa? 

We are here with you 

Sorry everyone fr how I’ve been. It’s really tough right now and I just don’t want to be alive but I need to back it off in here and stop making it all about me. 

Im at work and will be for the next 3 days so you won’t have to hear from me as much. 

Sorry. 

@Captain24  I'm concerned you've stopped taking your meds - I knew you had stopped your sleep meds but I didn't know you had stopped your psych meds? 😢

That might explain why you're feeling so low and battling such high levels of SI? 

I wanted to say - your mother is there to look after your father if he has a hip replacement. I really hope you can go in for your second admission and not let the hip replacement stop you. You are not being selfish at all. 

I can empathise withe the heavy body feeling you mentioned 🫂

Well done for making it to the Irish dance performance when you didn't think you could. 

I hope work goes OK for you now and the next 3 days...

Hi @Captain24

I am so sorry to hear about how things are going and how you're feeling. When is your next appointment with your GP/psych/pdoc? It might be a good idea to let them know what's been happening and about your meds situation.

We're all here for you, and I know it might just be words on a screen, but there are actual human beings behind them who care a lot about you ❤️ Please stay safe 

Sorry….

Heya @Captain24  ,

I'm only just catching up on the posts, but I guess you are at work now. 

Feel free to tag me when you're free.

Thinking of you.

Hope the admission works out.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance