Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

It's just so hard. I sweat so much and you can see it under my armpits it's so embarrassing. 

I'm sure it can't be too bad in the end. The past two years at uni no one as been mean or rude to me. @Jynx 

@Birdofparadise8, a shower still does sound like a good idea. I took one too, it was about time I washed my hair

Yeah I'm trying to get there @creative_writer 

I need to go get my meds as well. It's so annoying this weekly pick-up. 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Haha I get nervous sweats too @Birdofparadise8 - bring a spare shirt in your backpack maybe? And also do remember - no one is ever judging us as harshly as we judge ourselves. They don't even think about us as much as we do, they're mostly too busy worrying about their own stuff! Plus it's hot out, I think we're all probably a bit sweaty haha. 

I even get so sweaty in winter @Jynx 

I have this spray you put on a night which helps. 

I live on campus so class is a max of five minutes away. 

Hey @Birdofparadise8 

Just checking in, the heat hasn't conquered me just yet but it's up to 44 on Thursday so we'll see after that.

Still applying for jobs, my anxiety is really high and making me physically ill. I'm over it all!

Hope everyone else is going okay.

Yeah, the heat is wild. It's hot here today @ENKELI 

No not really, but oh well. 

@Birdofparadise8, I was also feeling pretty gross. Today has been hot, it’s cooler outside now, might be nice to let some fresh air in

Yeah that's a good idea @creative_writer 

I should go have my shower now and go to the chemist. 

What are you doing for dinner? I'm having sweet and sour chicken from yesterday.

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Birdofparadise8 oh cool, is that like a medicated deodorant? One of my mates uses one like that, says it's ncessary cos she sweats sooo much. 

Sweet n sour chicken sounds sooo yum!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance