Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

Yes, it is good @ENKELI 

I'm watching Revenge. 

@Birdofparadise8 I might check it out, I see it's on Disney+ as well as stan.

It sounds good.

Are the room mates home? I hope they are better behaved now, cleaning up after themselves?

That's good. It's on Disney, and it's really good. I like it @ENKELI 

Yes and no. I chatted with them this afternoon as we have a house inspection on Thursday. 

Got one tomorrow @Birdofparadise8 trying to get it changed

@Birdofparadise8 how annoying. I need to clean my bedroom up, I've got a pile of washing to put away but I hate the kitchen being untidy. 

I'm finding more stuff on Disney that it looks like I'll be keeping it for more than a month 😁

I'm waiting for the so called bad weather we're supposed to be having. I was hoping for lots of rain but so far there's been a few sprinkles and that's it. Rain darn it, I want my car washed!

Got what tomorrow @ArraDreaming

My room also needs cleaning @ENKELI 

Grey's Anatomy, station 19, is on there as well. 

Have you watched Jane the Virgin? 

Can I ask if you have a psychologist at all? I remember you saying you had a good one, and I wondered if you found her. 

What are you doing this evening? I just went to woolies and got a couple things. 

Ong doesn’t matter I was replying to a post about a house inspection

Okay, you tagged me in my thread, so I was just wondering. There's no need to be rude about it. I didn't know you were having a house inspection or going to one. @ArraDreaming 

oh calm down

I am calm @ArraDreaming 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance