Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: why can't I cope longer?

Thanks @Emelia8 and @Anastasia, for encouraging, but also for letting me know what your plans are at home today, cause honestly, I'm forgetting what a normal day looks like our there. Thank you. Makes me feel more normal 💙💙💙

I did the dishes yesterday. Must if let the water get cold several days there.

Thinking about... Just heard There's a Town festival only an hour away this w'end, O/n camping at showgrounds, excited me at first... I donno, there's a healing thing going on inside me that reduced stimuli might be best to listen to atm, not anxiety. Got that choice at least. Maybe next year.

Nothing wrong with PJ days Anas... My son loves his working from home re IT. Couldn't see that as possible 30yrs ago. WTG✔️

Pottering outside in the sun sounds like a great idea Em. Hope your roses have fragrance that gently fills your home. You deserve it.

@Former-Member Heart

@Emelia8 Heart

Capture.PNG

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Anastasia - how long have you been a community Guide? Only J st notices 🤔👍

A couple of weeks now I think @Former-Member 😁🤪💞🌷

Hi @Former-Member 

I saw this at the markets and immediately thought about you. I’m back in Qld but rather wobbly and no idea what’s happening.

I hope your day is going well and it’s not too cold where you are.

A949E098-6A9B-466C-A0F1-1F7C4A36E10C.jpeg

Isn’t this so sweet?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Aww @Eve7 - thank you for thinking of me, that's lovely of you. EOR character is loved by many 😁 W he painted on? A table tennis bat maybe? You know, I had to laugh at myself the other day, choosing EOR as a profile... because being a donkey he is also an ASS 😮 lol And the slang words associated with it in dictionary is as bad qets. Oh my goodness.
Glad you're back home, bur sorry you're feeling 'wobbly' Hope you can centre yourself quickly (but gently), bounce back again.
Sorry I couldn't turn on the sun for your welcome back. So cold today.
I'm in the hills so the wind chill is a shocker ☃️🌬️ finding every little crack to get in. I've done a bit of sewing and sorted my tool box but keep finding myself under the doona 🛌 to get warm and stop backache.
What you doing today?

💙💚💛🧡💗💜💙

I went out this morning for a while and have done very little since @Former-Member 

It’s not too cold here, sunny and windy so if you’re out of the wind it’s ok.

I think eeyore is on a chopping board or pot stand. Cute eh! It was at the markets and I would buy you one but....anyway it’s the the thought 💜

I’ll see pdoc and psych this week but I can call Acute Care team if needed. I won’t call them as I know what they’ll say so If rather they give the public hospital bed to someone else.

Do you have plans this week?

@Former-Member 

photo Have-A-Beeutiful-Weekend-Glitter.gif | Good night my ...

@Former-Member 

eeyore gifs | WiffleGif

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh Eve7 having a PJ day here and probably will all week. Struggling to find routine or structure. The day seems to pass so quickly lately. My ticker has been jumping around a lot, even discomfort, but just don't care anymore. I'm right if I  can lay down. As far as what I'm doing this week, well, there's no plans. Just me, furbaby, God and my 4walls. Avoiding going out, sick of the shops, the rat race mentality out there. Trying to get by with whatever else I can use to avoid going out. I have this irrational fear something bad is about to happen... bit hard to ignore. Anyway, praying a lot, gotta trust God and stay busy with my hobbies, and not annoy anybody with my neediness. Just me, Holy Spirit, furbaby  and you guys.
Am i making any sense here, my brain fuzz. 💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance