Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Let's Celebrate Mother's Day!

I can relate @BlueBay . There have been years when I've had something flare up with my mum and our relationship has soured. It's not nice at all. I hope you have a nice day with your loved ones 🌹

Happy mothers day to all our forum mums. I am in a depression recently and my dear mum called me this morning. She is so special to me. I am a mother to two amazing humans and agree with the comments that motherhood is both rewarding and challenging. My kids are with me tonight and for mothers day tomorrow and they always put me in a better mood. I'm very thankful for them and for my own mum

Although I won’t enjoy Mother’s Day because of my in-laws. My parents are coming now. They are not ver COVID. I’m not going to the football with my older son and husband as I’m still recovering from broken hip. There will be so much walking and stairs. Happy Mother’s Day to all the Mothers out there.🌸
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance