Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // Grief and Loss // Tues 3rd August, 7:00-8:30PM AEST

Thanks very much for this discussion tonight - I always like to learn and tonight I have

But it's true - with easing myself and responding to other people I feel the long healed wound within - but I will be okay

@Daisydreamer @amandaGL 

And everyone else

HI @Eve7, I hope you are feeling ok - if you are in need of support please reach out to the Griefline Helpline tonight or anytime.  

Thank you to the amazing @amandaGL and all of the team over at Griefline! We are so grateful you could be here with us and to hold space for this amazing discussion 🙂 

And to the incredible @CalmingNature Heart For your first topic tuesday, we are so grateful for your insights, experiences and openness with sharing your story. 

This brings our conversation to a close. Please feel free to continue the discussion here, or head over to Griefline 🙂 Again, thank you to all the incredible people who were here tonight. Hoping that you can do something to look after your wellbeing tonight- if you are looking for some ideas, we have the amazing 8 Dimensions of Wellness  happening in the lived experience community.

Goodnight everyone and take care! Our next Topic Tuesday will be talking about Advocacy and the Victorian Royal Commission into Mental Health Services

Many thanks for having me - it's been quite amazing.  Take Care everybody.  Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance