Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Maria2
New Contributor

Hello am new to this site

I would like to chat with people with complex mental health issues and hopefully can share experiences and insights. Support each other etc…         I struggle with chronic depression, anxiety, ptsd, bipolar, asd1 and adhd. Am a survivor from childhood trauma. Am an older person. Thanks for reading 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Hello am new to this site

Hey @Maria2 ,

Welcome to the forums!

It's great you can connect with us. We have adult members of all ages and walks of life.

Thank you for sharing a little about yourself. I hope you find these forums helpful as you connect with people.

I myself have had my own mental health struggles and found these forums invaluable in supporting my recovery.

What are some things you do to keep well?

Hi and welcome, @Maria2 , it's good to have you here 🙂 That sounds like quite a bit you are suffering from 😢

I also have childhood trauma that I've received some healing from through therapy. Do you have a therapist? 

You can type anything (e.g. PTSD) into the Search bar above to find threads on that topic.

Also, an important forum tip to tag someone is to type @ and then click on their name in the drop-down box - that way they'll get a notification that you've replied to them and won't miss your reply. 

I hope you find the forums supportive... 

Hey @Maria2 ,

How are you today? Hope you are faring well. 

Looking forward to seeing you on the forums!

Welcome @Maria2 ! I have BPD / Complex mental health. I feel I have much insight into these issues as a support worker and educator on mental health!!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance