Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

X-me-X
Casual Contributor

Hello looking for support

Hey there I’m a new person literally, i had car accident 3 years ago and my brain injury prevents me from medicating my schizophrenia, so it’s been really hard for me and im trying to work out what i want in life now i have no family or friends

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Hello looking for support

Hello @X-me-X,

Welcome to the forum!

I am very sorry about your accident and your injury that's affecting your treatment, that must be very difficult for you. Do you have a GP or anyone that's helping you through this?

I'm also very sorry to hear about how isolated you are feeling, I also feel very isolated at times and can relate to how overwhelming it can feel.

I think you may find the #schizophrenia tag helpful, as it's other forum users who you may be able to relate to and connect with.

Know that you're not alone and I hope that you find the support that you're looking for. Looking forward to hearing from you and wishing you all the best,

defaultusername

HI @X-me-X  Welcome to the forum. How are you now?

Yes I have lots of support luckily, they are just not family lol but they are friends so im lucky, and have insurance due to the accident so they take care of my mental health needs
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance