Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

IMG_7162.jpeg

Chilli and Garlic Spray for the garden. Isn’t it pretty?

@Judi9877 @TAB @Shaz51 @SmilingGecko @tyme 

very good @Oaktree 

What have you been doing in your kitchen @Oaktree? Concocting a miracle bug spray of course! The color reminds me of 1970's burnt orange that you used to see a lot in that era with interiors and color schemes 

And it’s in a purple bottle @SmilingGecko 

So it must be very orange to still look that colour

@tyme was very happy I made it to Friday and got to spend the day with my husband.

@HelloKitty1981 100% well done!

@tyme,@SmilingGecko , @TAB@Judi9877,@Shaz51 todays achievement was replying to a post online in the forum that was quite indepth to someone in regard to my own personal experiences with the subject which I thought long and hard about to be able to contribute to the group and was quite happy with my response, given the time and effort I put into it. 

Unfortuntely it didnt authenticate when I went to post it and lost everthing I wrote which was a bummer but looking at the positive part that I was really able to put my own experiences down and out their into the world of the forum and can see how far I have come in my journey to feel ok to share it with others and why online platforms and peer experiences really need to be more out their in the community  😊

That's awesome @Oaktree ! I made up some white oil the other day to use on sooty mould in the garden - not as visually appealing as your lovely concoction!

Hey @velosophist @Judi9877 @HelloKitty1981 @Oaktree . What are your achievements today?

Today, I feel well in myself. That's an achievement. I didn't let little things get to me 🙂

Good evening @tyme @velosophist @Bon_courage @HelloKitty1981 @Oaktree @Shaz51 @TAB and everyone here.

Today, my achievements have been:

- Completed some Tafe questions for an assessment 

- Spoke to my sister

- Ate dinner

- Took bins out as it’s bin night

- Watched the news

- Worked on a knitted beanie and kids jumper for charity 

Keep up the great work!

Take care.

Judi9877☺️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance