Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

Wow! Busy there, eh? 

Congrats on your achievements! @Judi9877 

Hope you are okay @Judi9877  bin night here too, just put them out. am doing coursework, its a slow process.

@tyme  getting through the new modules SANE sent me to complete. 

Finally finding a bassinet to fit our stokke pram on facebook marketplace.

Spending quality time with my husband before he goes back on shift tomorrow.

Nice @HelloKitty1981 !

Sounds like you've achieved a lot!

The quality time sounds ideal 🙂

Good morning

@tyme @Bon_courage @HelloKitty1981 @Oaktree @Shaz51 @TAB 

- fed myself (twice even!)

- took the garbage out to the wheelie bin

[Insert suitably friendly yet neutral sign-off here]

-velosophist

@velosophist @Judi9877 @tyme @HelloKitty1981 @TAB @Dimity @Oaktree @Shaz51 @tonys 

Hello folks I had a more busier day than usual.

* Woke up and did energy practices

* Bought a wearable sleeping bag if the grid goes down over winter and theres no heating

* Threw out plastic, paper and cardboard recyclables 

* Cooked both an apricot slice and some sweet potato bites for weekly treats

* Analysed some astrology 

* Now having a rest and relaxation before organising dinner

Thanks for sharing! @SmilingGecko 

slept half the day here @SmilingGecko  and well done for your stuff. Got RSL thing in 75 mins, think fight or flight thing just kicked in @StuF  lol.. was going to blow it off a few hours ago, geez can feel adrenaline just now, ok plus coffee lol.

ok theres a small RSL in small town have moved to, finally decided to transfer membership here from WA, all stuffed up of course, they claim was not a member etc. anyway so now am going to be in one of those scenarios where walk into room full of people who all know me and I know 2 people by sight only lol ... stuff nightmares are made of ... lol and....

there is an expectation that attendees are there to buy a meal .. ffs I would have preferred to sneak in side door , look around , buy 1-2 drinks and leave again if horrible , going to be some awkward convs and silences think ha ha ha lol

You'll smash it @TAB 

its like tuesday morning again @StuF  w me thinking this is as stressful as a job, why tf am I doing this lol guess cannot live at home forever ha ha lol

Woman at PO who have seen 50x at least getting internet booty is in hierarchy there, I mentioned I had 'been away' when picking up pile of parcels other day .. she smiled and said have you been hiding? I didnt answer as realised she had seen right through me and wasnt bothered about showing it ... lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance