Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: ever wonder why

I'm thankful for your positive vibes @hanami ❤️ if I look back the last few weeks I can certainly see improvement. My mental health has taken a hit☹️ I don't like being grumpy! Highs & lows, doing my best. hope things are ok for you. 

@maddison @wordman hello,   hope there is a little something special in your day.

I MET A MAN

WHO SAID I CANT, ...   THEN SAID I CAN

OWN YOUR PATHS AND GIVE NO QUARTER

BE NOT THE LAMB THATS LED TO SLAUGHTER

IN RETROSPECT AND CLOSE INSPECTION

MYSELF I MET IN PONDS REFLECTION......

Yes maddison,   you are onto something.    Stripping back the coats.   My eyes , my mirrors,  my home truths.     Years of paint come of,  frightened what we'll find.   Is that why clowns cry.

Are these old bare bricks me,.... or is this just another painting of bricks.... The day arrives when i just have to swap the Thinners  and brush for a truce ....

Accepting that not every day can be a good day.   Finding solace in both.  

Asking ,  does any one really know which way is up.   Does it matter..       The path....   Did i choose,.....   was i led... or did i simply arrive...  ? 

The path you build yourself,......     thats the one you'll truly own.

Its my feet of clay i have to lift from my bed each day...

Millions of recycled words ,  ideas....     Ideals are written on borrowed check books....

History is written in borrowed blood...     The getting of wisdom.....?     well for me the joy is not knowing what each sunrise will bring........ 

tonys  moonbase one

@maddison Hello Maddison. Thank you dearly for your reply. Please do not allow to cause the source of your negative thoughts to cause you chaos. Analise and understand the cause of your negativity. Next time you have a cup of coffee reflect and ponder with GODS grace the source of your negative thoughts. You will find true understanding and guidance. Let chaos be overcome by understanding. Let confusion be overcome by healing. Let this become your true path in life. You have embarked on a new path, a true path in life. Do not allow your new path to gently yell directions at you. Allow it to guide you and transform you to become healed. You are right it is a working progress. A working progress that exists  to help you, to guide you, to bring you peace and joy in life. Please continue to reply to me. Your healing is also my healing. 

Kind Regards

WORDMAN 

Hello @wordman thankyou so much for your kind words & encouragement. It helps lots ❤️

I like that you said not to let life gently yell directions at me, it gave me a different, softer perspective.

I think that by reading your encouragement & advice it helps to remind me about using the positives, such as healing & understanding, to my benefit.

I think I read in your words that I can be kind with myself❤️

That is quite a powerful lesson you have given me. I will do my best to hold on to it, & let it permeate & hopefully evolve!

Thankyou for your big kindness!

maddison 

Another breath of genius @tonys ❤️ amazing work. My mind was having trouble comprehending things yesterday. I needed to read the poem a few times before I understood who this strange man was.... You are very clever. I am beyond impressed! I don't know how long you spend writing your works of art.... You know I love how you paint your words in vivid subtlety.

This particular letter to me & wordman reminds me of the freight train. Many  carriages separated & joined. The outside is simple smooth faded metal. The inside filled with an array of critical & arbitrary supplies.

You use few words & somehow manage to describe more than the contents.

I appreciate your encouragement & support. You me, wordman &  many others are wondering if a path built on truth, or kindness, or virtue, or love will be enough to support us. How would we even find those things? How would we know if they were real?

Much like the mystery of the hotdog ingredients - I guess we trust??❤️

Thinking of you & wobbly calf. So cute!!!

@maddison Hello madisson,   How was your day.     I had better tell you straight away that after a dry week,  i figgured i owed myself a treat so i popped a cork.   So this is a foggy reply with a more a refined effort to follow ..... when the fog has lifted ....  I just had to put the glass down after savouring your letter to me ....    Can i tell you my friend....  .  . , your are no slouch with a pen yourself ,   Its like closing the book  and  my eyes,   and just smiling as i enjoy the painting..   and unlike me,  you paid attention in school.   Spelling , grammar,   a keen grasp of the 4rth dimensional world we live,.. . survive in.   yes mate,   you know how to hit my spot.

I guess my last letter was my attempt to say,   when your mind is vulnerable ,   there are a million different influences,  try this,   take that ,  join this group,   follow that faith,..

Shop from these tool boxes by all means,  but unless you build your own path,  can you trust it ,   own it  ??.

If your handy work fails,  so what .   learn from it ,   build it a little better next time.

We have to learn to be pragmatic about our boo boos.  

Its not my place to ask,...... ...   but i have had a few sips so forgive me.    Madison.  If you could change 3 things about your life,  what would they be.  You need not answer ,  but one day i'd love to know.

Yes you are right .  My house is ,  was ,  a shambles.  Hanging out to see what the back packers have done.   I always thought when you put new carpet in,  well,   you just nailed it on top of the old carpet.   The book keeper reckons they pulled 6 layers of carpet up.   I always wondered why the floor felt a bit like a mattress.   Who knew.

Anyway mate , i think of you heaps and , who knows ,  after many attempts,  the bridges we build might just meet in the middle.     Think they call it a rainbow.

The very best in my thought bag i give to you my friend.    Tonys moonbase one. 

@maddison Hello Maddison. Truth, Kindness, LOVE and virtue do really exist. It is not difficult to build a path on these facts of life. They exist for a reason. They exist to help you become a person worthy of healing and redemption. These facts of life are not just enough to help you but are in abundance to help you. To find LOVE, KINDNESS, TRUTH, and VIRTUE is easy. Wish for these things to come your way. Seek and ye shall find. Ask yourself ,are these the values you want in life. Because if they are then you will have them at your disposal for you to use and become healed of your ills. It is just a matter of trust. Trust that these values exist and they will enter your life for your benefit as well as the benefit of others. Keep the faith. 

Kind Regards

Wordman 

Hi @tonys thanks for your drunk letter....I think 6 layers of carpet is totally acceptable! Strangely? I already knew you had a drink last night. I will reply properly soon. I have been dancing in the kitchen with badly drawn boy. Did you see me? I have funny moves. I feel amazing☮️

❤️ @wordman 

@maddison Hey Maddison. Thank you for your love heart. I am glad to see it is a heart of purity, justice, and forgiveness. Keep the faith. 

Kind Regards

Wordman

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance