Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

It can be hard when others aren’t in a good mood. I’m so glad I live on my own 

How old is your daughter? @Bow 

It’s my dream @Captain24  but not sure it will ever be possible. Feel stuck here. 

she is nearly 7. Just tucked her into bed and have crawled into bed myself. Not tired yet though. 

can I ask…. What’s the story behind your name? 

That’s a good age @Bow . I loved it when my niece was that age. She is now 19. Mums only grandchild as I guess at 45 I’m to old to give her one now. The dog will have to do her. Lol

Captain is actually a nickname I had since I was born. It relates with my real name. Only people over 50 get it now. 

Hope you can have a great nights sleep. I’ve discovered how good it can be

Very interesting @Captain24 . I think there’s a thread called What does your forums' name mean? I enjoyed reading about @Bow ’s name there.

I’m sorry to hear things haven’t been so good @Meowmy , but would you call it a healthy relationship? At least you have friends.

I don’t seem to call people my friends. I don’t think I have any. Unless it’s hard to fit my idea of ‘friend’.

How much longer before you fly @Bow ? I’m sort of jealous! But so happy for you!

@Captain24 , good to see you around. When I read your name, I think of a captain of a ship.

I tend to not get into really bad moods these days, I also live on my own and I exercise regularly, which is a little bit different from doing physical work because when you exercise you're targetting particular muscle groups rather than generally moving around.  Although generally moving around for awhile, like walking, is also a good workout.  I find that helps alot with my mood...and I've experienced people being really hostile to every 2 or 3 days for nearly 20 years, and exercise really helped me to not make any attempts on my life.  At those times I only had exercise and my meds.

@tonys  you have a rabbit too? You must have every animal under the sun! Do you have goats? I like goats 🙂

I wish I knew how to fix your technology woes 😞 

@tonys wrote:

forgot to thankyou for those tips to links, i typed in about 20 ,,///..--- and letters and it said neuclear missile launch codes, so might be a bridge to far for now. 

I'm not sure I sent you any links...maybe it was @maddison ?

@tonys wrote:

keep warm, dry. and smileing. 

Thanks, I hope you can too 🙂

Morning folks 🌞 @NatureLover @Abner @BPDSurvivor @Captain24 @maddison  and others passing by today. 

nearly always someone not far away to sit and have a cuppa with you if you need it 🫖️🧃 

@maddison  incoming..... jet lagged butterflys...  i can tell ,  you have a smorgasbord of thoughts in there and i thank you for letting me dine at youre table.  youll never over step by sharing with me. thats the big advantage of autism and brain injury..  no filter..  i think...  i say....   i say without thinking...   most people are understanding and if my  spill  stains there table.. ive got a mop,  and sorrys dont cost much.  unlike most white noise you actually have something to say.   and i like to listen..  may the butterflys within... take to the wing... tonys  at moon base one.  thankyou mr maddison.

hello @Abner@Bow@tonys@NatureLover@BPDSurvivor@Captain24@Scoo@Smc@tyme 

OIP.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance