Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

I believe you @Steven78 . You don't have to guarantee anything. 

There are some really good people in this world, with innocence & kind souls. What does world do? It craps all over them. It does them a great disservice. Is this what you are describing?

I appreciate that you won't accept it as a simple mindset. I feel that way sometimes too.

What if I told you that your mind is more powerful than all the computers in the world, put together?

If, for 1 second you could imagine the extraordinary things our minds are capable of. Most, I'm guessing are still yet to be discovered! Eg. Have you ever thought of a song & 2 minutes later they play it the radio? Maybe you have felt like you knew what someone would say before they did?

Mindset might not be the cause of why we ended up in a seemingly hopeless situation.

I believe it is the best weapon, or tool to help us slowly climb out.

It starts with gratitude.

I suggest you experiment with one of the apps on Google. Find a gratitude meditation. Listen to it for 1 week (everyday) before bed, or whenever.

Observe if anything changes for you.

What do you think? 

Kind regards, maddison 

Hi @tonys I can confirm your half letter arrived. Thankyou!

There were no seashells.

I'm glad to hear you are working on the time out problem your computer is having. I hope you can get the explanation you desire. It's great to know you are not angry, or overly frustrated. It helps me understand you better. I would consider myself to be the same. It's kind of like we accept a bad thing immediately. Frustration is before acceptance. We jump straight to disappointment, accepting it can't be fixed or changed.

My best guess, is that we get around 10 mins to write our letters. 

Maybe it would possible for the tech department to extend... It's a secret world back there!

I wonder if you press "cancel" during writing a letter - will it automatically save on your drafts section? Then you could click on it in drafts, continue writing for another 8-9 mins. Effectively, you could write forever. It would be a dream interrupted, yet infinite.

I don't know if this works!? I'm being a combination of helpful & silly.. If that helps..

Thankyou for the extra light in the stars. Hopefully, it will still be there tonight - I will update you if I notice some extra brightness.

I have never seen a cat & rabbit asleep in a basket, in front of the fire. So cosy & snuggly. I love that story.

Going to check the stars. I decided I don't want Twinkle in my eyes. I'm not sure what it is, or what it means! I like my eyes.

Thankyou @tonys 

From me & all the animals who love you.

maddison 

R U OK my @Dimity xx thinking of you lots 

Hello @maddison , @tonys , @Bow , @Steven78 

@tonys quick update.

Arcturus a star in the NW just above horizon is the twinkliest I've ever seen it. 

It sets after 10pm.

Hello lovely @Shaz51 feeling defeated atm to be honest. Really blue. I'll have an early night, maybe things will look better tomorrow. 

Hugs my @Dimity 

Sleep well my friend and see you tomorrow ❤

Thanks @Shaz51 . Take care.

Its more about behavior than merely a mindset but it's ok ,some people value connections and others dont. I see that alot..

For me it's about complete isolation for an extended period of time but that would only be understood by those that recognize the value of it and me .

@maddison just sent a letter and got another authentication failed message .  it ended with blowing big soap bubbles  and a nice sign off..  can you please let me know if and how much you received  it happened about midnight..  thank you maddison.  tonys  like to say more but its taunting me now!

Thanks @tonys I don't see your letter anywhere.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance