Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

... just a lot of info atm @oceangirl lol

I am looking at options. Thanks very much 

@TAB what are you up to tomorrow

@MDT  Hi how are you?

Hey @oceangirl how are you going ? ..

yeah okay enough here thanks

@TAB  Glad to hear you are ok. I'm good. How is the place you're staying at- has it improved since you first arrived? 

@Sophia1 hello     thankyou for your words,  yes poetry lifts  us from the physical world,  the mundane, ... levitates us to a land devoid of politicians .     you are a poet.       i  glimpsed  a vision of your inner child yearning  to fly away....  a  search for the chance to be free of the shackles,   a promise  to let the unicorn take you to a place of purity,  the birthplace of your dreams....           you spoke of flight ,,  but  you didnt speak of aeroplanes,  and that is all it took to leave standing here with your painting......   weather or not it was the painters true mind,  matters not..     it affected me....    thats poetry! ....  im autistic so i never think before i speak..  so keep those words you write....all of them... ..   no two days will they ever whisper the same...some are just for you ....   and one day i hope you will share some more with me....   as for the mushrooms,  upon reflection ,  wearing glasses would be playing it to safe .... im leaving them at home...     let that inner child of yours run through the barley..         tonys from moon base one  

@Shaz51 wrote:

Hello @chibam 😀

Hi @Shaz51 ! 😁

Oh .. looks like I didn't reply?  @oceangirl 

oops 

yeah living situation a bit mood dependent.. 

today was all round Good Day .. 😸😅🙋‍♂️

@Bimby2  😸 

Wasnt Bach written for Harpsichord? @Appleblossom / bosom 😅

Ohh yes I would say that too my @tyme  😄

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance