Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Checking In

Hi @BlueBay and good morning to you my friend

Yeah I had terrible sleep just woke 7am not restrd @oceangirl lost count how many times got up, remade bed etc lol
I use ph when not at Laptop whats the matter with yours? I bought new one w covid riches last year, it does need a mouse sometimes tho as pad on there a bit iffy

@TAB I cleaned it with a wipe, I think I fried the keyboard (laptop). I have spare one that I bought last year but never used. But it will not let me run the file for the USB internet file. But I am on my mobile again. I will go to shopping centre and see if they can help at optus shop or use internet connection at shopping centre. 

yeah they dont like moisture hey @oceangirl  perhaps it might be fixable? or plug another keyboard into it ? I use alcohol wipes, prob not supposed to use them, think mild soap and not much moisture

@TAB My sleep was terrible last night too. It's frustrating. I slept most of the day. And then I worry about sleeping tonight. 

@TAB I used single KFC wipe and then a bacteria wipe. I was hestitant to use it. I wish I didn't clean it now. I was going to let it dry out but don't think it will make much difference. I will get a new one soon and just use the second one until I get it or my phone. 

Yep. Exactly. then makes me uncomfortable being in bed during day as trying to wake up so can sleep at night ha ha @oceangirl  umm if these 2 jobs applied for other day dont pan out, will know by tues I'd say, will ask GP for sleep meds just to break cycle

@TAB how was your day? I got just over 5 hrs sleep last night. No naps today. I have not long got home from the sanctuary. 

I slept heaps last night @oceangirl  didnt do much at all today, but feel ok if that makes sense 

Hope the sanctuary was good. Just watching tv here

@TAB @Glad you're feeling ok and able to get sleep last night. What are you watching on TV?Sanctuary was good. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance