Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Hoping that today is a better day for you today @Captain24 💕

Today is a new day! @tyme @Bow @Shaz51 

I will start again. At the moment I feel really good. I have hope and feel like I’m moving forward. 

Last night was another bump in the road but I feel that it has helped me to see the strength that I am building through this journey. I am pretty sore and that is a negative reminder but hopefully it will make me think twice next time. 

I have light ahead and I will make it through. Just hoping that the bumps become smaller and less often. I know understand that they will still happen but I can see that I just need to put it behind me and keep trying to move forward. 

My focus is on today here and now. Not worry about later. 

At the moment I’m happy to be alive!

Thanks for your support 

Glad that today is a better day @Captain24 

Thanks @Bow . Hope you are doing ok? 

Feeling a little bit lonely right now and that no one cares. I’ve had a few phone calls about how awesome the family gathering was last night. It’s not their fault as they don’t know the struggle I’m going through right now. There was cousins there that I haven’t seen in years. 

Oh that’s rough @Captain24  missing out on the family gathering and being told how good it was. 
i struggle with loneliness too. 

im ok. Done the lawns, done my hair- not completely happy with it though! And have done as much packing as I can. 

Good Afternoon @Captain24 ,

What's happening for you today?

Seems this morning was better for you. What's changed since? What cuppa would you like?

tyme 🙂

Sitting with you. Finished your diamond painting yet?

It's important to reach out to talk to people at this time about how you are feeling @Captain24 .

I'd encourage you to reach out to 

• Lifeline on 13 11 14
  • beyondblue on 1300 224 636
  • Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467

tyme

Hey @tyme hope you’ve had a good day so far?!

HI @tyme 

My mornings are what is keeping me going. They are usually good but I’m tired of my afternoons and evenings being crap. Nothing has happened really it’s just a daily struggle and I hate it. I really can’t keep surviving like this. I can’t keep fighting every single night. 

My diamond dot is nearly done. It’s the only thing that I do at the moment. 

Im sorry I just don’t know what is wrong with me or how to fix it. 

I’m glad you are ok @Bow .

It feels good to get the lawns done. Mine takes 2.5hrs though. 

Im sure your hair is fine but just think no one is going to know you anyway for a few weeks anyway! I always find packing for a big trip daunting and put it off to the last minute, so it’s good that you have done as much as you can 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance