Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

@ENKELI I’m developing a thing for music plus nature sounds, it can be so soothing 💖. I’m more so into angsty sort of music. I don’t listen to music constantly since I do get sensory overload

@Glisten hey there, yes all is well in the valley and surrounds. 

I have done very little over the past couple of days, looking forward to the rain in the next few days.

How's about you? What's happening up north? You're moving or have moved?

@creative_writer that makes sense. 

I've always loved music, enough to want a career in the industry. I studied sound engineering but there were no opportunities in WA so I would have had to move to the east coast or the US and I wasn't confident enough to do that on my own. 

Wow, very busy @PinkFlamingo 

I'm watching Revenge on stan. Another show, Red Eye, have a look at that it's a British crime one so good. I have a research study for MH at uni, and I will either have an MRI or EEG tomorrow which will be fun. I'm just waiting for a slice of apple pie to heat up I found it in my freezer so I thought I'd have it. 

@tyme Does "done" mean you have replied? I didn't get anything, and it might be the same as last time, where it didn't come through. I checked my junk as well. 

@Birdofparadise8 sorry princess, I missed that post but went back and read it. 

What can I do to help?

Things will be okay @ENKELI

Are you still bored? We can just chat for a bit if you want. 

Hey @Birdofparadise8 ,

I definitely replied. I just checked again.

Hmm, nothing has come through @tyme 

@Birdofparadise8 okay. Let me know if there's anything I can do, any time x

I've been chatting with my brother, I'm looking for something to watch on TV and I might have some ice cream for dessert. Good old Coles brand  Murray St wasn't on sale sadly 😭

Hey @Birdofparadise8 , 

I've sent it 3 times now. Apologies if you get a barrage of emails tomorrow, all saying the same thing!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance