Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Yes, more self-care @Zoe7.  Feeling very tired, so just doing as much as I feel I can, but a lot of that can be done lying down today.

Hey Hon. I have been up and down all day. Finally got the shopping done and finished painting most of the things for the play. I was going to start gluing things on but the kids can do that tomorrow - just too tired and ran out of time. Still feeling very drained but did sleep last night so that has helped a little. Going to watch a little tv and then head to bed with my snuggle buddies.

I hope your day lying down has been restful and you have gotten done what you need @Faith-and-Hope 💖

Hi @Former-Member @Snowie @tyme @Shaz51 and all passing by 💖

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Zoe7 ,

Pleased to hear you have had a good day.

Hope you have a good sleep with your cuddle buddies.

Wishing everyone a great week @Zoe 7 @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @tyme @Shaz51. 🌹🌻🌹

Hi @Former-Member I would have liked to have gotten more done but it has taken all day for the first coats of paint to dry ...it is very cold even though I have the heater turned up. I do keep the back door open just enough for the fur babies to go in and out as they need so that of course makes it colder inside. Clover likes her time outside but generally stays more inside when it is cold or wet. Tobes will let me know when he needs to go outside but when I am doing things it is easier to have the door open for him. 

How has your day been?

Former-Member
Not applicable

My day has been good thanks.

Hanging out with the 🐈 Millie.

Made some soup and did some cleaning. Went to the pools and met a friend to hang out in the hot pool and spa.

I hope you have a great week with the kids. It sounds like you're getting well prepared 😊

It is really lovely to hear you have had a good day Hon 😁 We need to revel in those days @Former-Member 

I think we will be ready for next week - still lots to finish but I have no doubt the kids will pull together to get it all done. I am actually looking forward to going to work tomorrow because I have such wonderful kids 💖

Hi @Former-Member @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope !

Great to see you!

Good afternoon @tyme @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Shaz51 and anyone else around.

Hoping the start to your week has gone well

Sending lots of love 💕💕

It has been a pretty good day @Snowie The kids have been amazing again - so proud of the way they help and support each other. Had a couple of hiccups with our play - we need to add in two more characters as two more of my kids can now make it on the night. It is going to be a close run thing getting them up to speed but we will do what we can.

Had to pull apart and redo the drain area my Dad came to do on Saturday. The area under the concrete was too wet and it must have seeped into the sealant so didn't take - I have redone the seal but will not concrete it in for a few days to make sure it is sealed properly. This is what I wanted to do in the first place but followed what Dad wanted to do ...sometimes you just have to keep the peace 😔 I won't tell Dad - let him think it is all done.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Zoe7 ,

Sounds like a busy day.

Play seems to be going really well. How much longer to go ?

Great you could find a place for x 2 extra students. I'm sure they feel very special for being included. Sorry 😔 to hear about the pipe and concreting hassles.

I had first session with psychologist today. He was really nice and it felt heaps better to get some formal support.

Wishing you a nice evening and a great week to anyone reading especially @Snowie 💕.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance