Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Oh @tyme that picture is absolutely gorgeous. 

I hope you got some sleep last night and today is a bit of a pain free or at least less pain free day. 😊

@tyme hope your day goes well too 🤗

I did manage to get some sleep last night @Snowie. My back only woke me a couple of times. It’s slightly better today. Thank you for asking. 

Plus I’m feeling mentally ok today! So that’s a good start. I just had a therapist appointment and I have to focus better on my diet and hydration! My dietitian is already trying to help me work on that. 

I am dreading the drive to the MRI appointment though. I’ll just take lots of painkillers.. 

Im hoping that today is going well for you too!

Glad you got some sleep last night @Captain24 even if your back did wake you up a few times.

Sounds like you feel a little better today which is great news. Also sounds like you have some support around you with is great.

I hope the drive goes ok to the MRI appointment. It sounds like it will be a long drive for you. Hoping you don't have to take too many pain killers.

So they made me lay on my stomach for my MRI. It’s the worst position for my back! I couldn’t even get off the bed. Now I can barely walk. It hurts to do anything. I have to go and pick something up from a shop and then try and drive myself 1 1/2 home. The pain is intense! 

Oh no @Captain24 

I am glad you got the MRI done but feel for the pain you are in now. Hopefully the results from the MRI can help you out.

I hope you are able to get home only in a small amount of pain.

Oh my @Captain24 that pain sounds intense. When do you get the results?

ohhh no @Captain24 , thinking of you lots my friend 

Thanks @Shaz51 @hanami @Snowie. I can get the pain to ease so I may have to pull up occasionally on the way home. 

The MRI wasn’t even for my back. They are checking for breast cancer. I see the GP next week so I’ll get the results then. All the other tests have come back negative so I’m not concerned. I care more about my back! 😂 

Hoping everything comes back clear for you @Captain24 

Please take your time getting home. As long as you get home in one piece, it doesn't really matter how long it takes you to get home.

For those following along. I’m home safely but in intense pain. It’s rapidly bringing undone my okness from this morning. @Snowie @Shaz51 @hanami 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance