Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // Grief and Loss // Tues 3rd August, 7:00-8:30PM AEST

@amandaGL @Daisydreamer , wondering if  we   have support for  living grief , @Smc and myself 

Hi @Zoe7 it's been such a difficult time for you, and still so recent Heart Thank you so much for being here and we hope that this is a really validating space for you. We will be talking about coping with anniversaries as part of this discussion as well with some tips on how to get through those difficult times Heart Is that something you would be interested to explore with us?

Hi @Zoe7 my heart goes out to you on your recent loss... I hope you have a good support network around you...feel free to reach out to the Griefline Helpline especially at Anniversary time.Heart

Of course @Daisydreamer Smiley Very Happy

Struggling today but wanted to be here.

I'm so sorry to hear you have had loss so close together @CalmingNature Heart healing one day at a time and taking it slow is powerful

Glad you could be here tonight as our peer worker and to share your insights and experiences Heart

I agree  @Owlunar , , had a few in the last few years , it is hard 

Thank you @amandaGL 

@Daisydreamer has been wonderful and a massive support to me of late Heart

Hi @Shaz51 - yes we deal with all types of grief and loss.  I'd love to talk more about living losses a little later - its really pleasing that more and more people in the community understand grief is so much bigger than bereavement only.  

Grief can be something we feel over a long time @Owlunar Heart Those moments you talk about are so true. I'm hoping to learn more from your experience about how you cope with those moments

@Owlunar A year isnt long - and there have been other lossess along the way so never really the 'time' to deal with any of it.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance