Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Trying makes it worse

hi @Appleblossom ! How did u find that, so cute! Pumpkin brains 🧠 

Thanks for lightening my spirit.

I'm feeling little bit better, like maybe there are caring ppl around and that's enough for now.

Hi @maddison thank u so much for Ur message 💓 

I second guess myself as well and I put myself in situations where I blame myself for things I couldnt have possibly prevented

I see a few silver linings,

I did express my pain to her, I told her I was in pain and distressed by crossing paths with her in the community, and the tone of that interaction. I'm glad I got to say that to her and give truth to what happened. Her reaction is irrelevant. 

I agree with @TAB it's best to let go which I'm trying

I'm sorry u also struggle with second guessing urself, it's a hard experience and confusing at times.

My psychiatrist today shared with me that he has met many clinicians sadly who blame the patient for anything that goes wrong, 

The key *, he said, was for a clinical to look deeper and see why the patient feels the way they do. Or what has happened in the dynamic to create the problems.

It was a nice moment with him. 

Colony has an actress I like....I'm glad it is OK. What will u watch next?

@EternalFlower hope All Is Okay 

Im off to bed shortly 

be Well 

Hi @TAB @Appleblossom @tyme @maddison @Eve7 

They have believed my experiences and changed me case managers  🥳 🎉 🙃 

Good @EternalFlower 😸

Hi @TAB thanks

I feel proud I spoke up against what happened and stayed clear and strong, and also expressed my feelings and reality.

It's not easy to do.

Well hopefully it all works out in the end @EternalFlower  yes, sometimes its the hardest thing to stick up for yourself. 

@EternalFlower That is really good news. You no longer have to put up with substandard care, and I hope the person involved has been reprimanded. Each relationship on a health care team is unique, with some space for individuality but some bottom lines re duty of care.

Hope the next week is better for you.

Thanks @Appleblossom @TAB 

I spoke to my dr and I feel validated that they heard me, that my voice mattered.

I hope she will get some reprimand to protect others,  just to be aware that we have rights

I feel like things are finally changing for me and it's a major victory

Hopefully its all resolved now @EternalFlower 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance